4/5/2017

Re-Opening of Graphic Shop

Hi everyone! I was originally just going to put this on my message board, but nobody reads those, so.

Well, my new graphic shop is open to the public! Only for covers, though. And I'm trying out a new thing where you fill out a Typeform rather than in the comments, which might be easier. Or it might not, IDK.

But really, do any of us know what we're doing?

What are you doing? Go ahead and request a cover, don't be shy! But read the rules first. Always read the rules.

Well since we're already here, I might as well do a classic Hera-ld issue, with...

Meme of the Month

Student athlete memes

Student athlete memes. I don't know, I just find these freaking hilarious.

Who's the Big Cheese?

Every single person in GraphicSociety because they've been so nice about transitioning the new members into the group so far.

What's the Big Cheese?

I've been reading and really loving The Lunar Chronicles. I'm two books in and so far, I love it. I've also started reading 13 Reasons Why (yes, reading) because I'm a book-before-movie/show kind of person. It's REALLY good.

As for Wattpad, I haven't gotten around to either reading or writing ATM. Hopefully sometime soon.

BUT I have been reading the beginning of Screencast on WP (only the first couple chapters or so, though) and it's really good. I'd also recommend Tessa_Greene's Singing With the Bad Boy if you're into that kind of stuff.