7/12/2016

Persian Cat Room Guardian
The PCRG is a majestic stuffed animal that has been photographed in a pose to which everyone can relate to. It is commonly used as a reaction meme face. For example:
My mom: *asks me to do a chore*
Me: OK.
Me: Doesn't do it in 0.0000000001 seconds
My mom: *does it for me*
My mom: WHY CAN'T YOU EVER DO ANYTHING.
Me: *insert PCRG picture*
(Just so you know, this little dialogue was inspired by a picture I saw on the Internet.)
It's just so beautiful. I love it.

Alrighty Then.
^^ IDK why that's the heading, it just seems right.
So as you guys may have noticed, I've been absent from this thing for a WHILE. Like over a month. Well, I've been working on Yearning for Lindsey and doing other stuff. Bleh. And I don't know if it's possible to post every single week, but I'll do my best. :)

What's Up?
Sunday: Today I created a schedule for days I should work on/update my "social media" accounts-- namely, Wattpad, my blog, and some other stuff. IDK. It made me feel like I'm finally starting to get my crap together.
Monday: I made candles with Crayola crayons. They were kind of sad and crumbly, but they were still fun to make and BURN. 🔥
Tuesday: I got caught up with some stuff, so I'm back on track.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE NEWS
(NOTE: This was written like three weeks ago. So this is kinda old news. :/)
TAYLOR SWIFT AND CALVIN HARRIS BROKE UP?!?! OMG WHAT THE HECK...! Nooo. nooo. *sobs*
This spring seems to be the season of iconic celebrity couple breakups.
1. Jesse and Jeana (BFvsGF)
2. Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris (😫😓)
3. Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid (Well, they weren't really that big of a thing.)
4. FREAKING DEMI LOVATO AND WILMER! (Too lazy to find out how to spell his last name. 😅) BUT I'M SERIOUS THEY WERE TOGETHER SO LONG. At least they were open about it, and from what they said, they're just best friends now. Why. Fun story, I actually said to Nosaiba (she uses TheNightsEra), after Zayn and Gigi broke up, exactly these words: "What's next, Demi and Wilmer?" And I meant it as a joke because it seemed to me that that was impossible... 😥 But it was their decision, and their life, I guess. They did what was best.

Who's The Big Cheese?
1. MessaO_o
I feel like I'm just annoying you now by mentioning you so many times. 😅
2. @Unfamous_Queen
3. @MissAnonymous2287
4. @carajustins
5. GraphicKingdom
Again, am I annoying you? O_o XD
If you didn't know already, GraphicKingdom is a group of graphics designers whose work I really love. They have an epic cover competition, of which I am a part of! 😄 They also have smaller contests, which are really fun.

Some Good Songs
1. "Perfect" by P!nk
I don't know if I even like this song. But it's extremely catchy, and kind of unusual for my taste. But in a good way.
2. Lilly Singh (IISuperwomanII)'s "Roast Yourself" track.

^Watch it up 'dere.

This Week's Picks
This month or so haven't been really free weeks for me, and I wasn't able to read as many books as normal. But there was one:
1. The Joker by MessaO_o
This has a SUPER good concept to it, and Messa executes (so does the Joker! XD) it well. Plus, I made the cover, so. :)

I probably forgot a bunch of subheadings I normally write, but I'm really tired RN and need to get this out for you guys. Thank you sooo much for staying tuned... Thanks to all 10 of you! <3

-Hera :3