5/27/2016

What Even Is Sleep?
The concept of sleep is weird. Not just the concept-- but sleeping in itself is so hard to describe. While sleeping, you know a lot of time is passing. But you don't remember any of it. It's as if you lost your memory of what happened, but you know things happened and time passed. And when you wake up, you feel as if a lot of time has passed-- you just weren't as aware of it during your sleep.

What's Up?
Sunday:
Monday: We had to run 8 minutes straight today. All you runners must be like
Tuesday: Hating school a lot. Whole class had to write a "behavioral reflection" because "we're out of control" when I didn't do anything. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! >:P
Wednesday: Today was a pretty good day. The relative left, so.
Thursday: YES LAST DAY BEFORE THE LONG WEEKEND! I got quite a bit of work done.
Friday: Had to go to a friend's house for a party. We found water balloons... And yeah. I was too tired to do anything when I got home.
Saturday: Was feeling a bit blegh today. Maybe it was the party?

A Good Book I've Been Reading
Here, I mention a book (not on Wattpad :/) that I've been reading.
So I have been reading The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, which is the first book of the Kane Chronicles. I recently finished reading PJO, and after KC I want to read THO.

Who's The Big Cheese?
1. DamsonxLazuli (janaashraf015)
How do I explain it? She's kind of been a Wattpad pen pal ever since I posted a message on her account. She's always been really supportive, and super nice. On top of that, she has a great story called "Blessed With A Curse".
2. TheNightsEra
Fun fact: TheNightsEra is partially... ME. If you look on TheNightsEra's bio, it says sone stuff about me and my best friend Nosaiba. At that time, I didn't have an official Wattpad account, which is why I used TheNightsEra instead. I may pop up on there from time to time, but it will be mostly just Nosaiba using that account.
3. XxRedFoxyxX (zainmain)
You guys, XxRedFoxyxX is just awesome. She's a really nice person. What else can I say? She's one of my best friends! Shoutout to you!!

Some Good Songs
1. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" by Adele
So Adele, yet so un-Adele.
2. "Grenade" by Bruno Mars
THE NOSTALGIA IS REAL HERE! Even though it's only a few years old, I haven't listened to it in that amount of time.

This Week's Picks
1. Blessed With A Curse by DamsonxLazuli (janaashraf015)
So, I mentioned this story before. It's written by DamsonxLazuli, who lives in a non-English-speaking country. But it's still a fantastic story!
2. Color by Messa (MessaO_o)
Aaak! This book is actually in hold, and it does only have one chapter, but it's SO GOOD! The first chapter is a beautiful beginning, and I hopehopehope Messa updates it.

My Story
I did a great deal of planning this week. I even came up with some more characters' names and wrote a summary of the plot. So, just wanted to let you know that I'm making progress.

That's that for this week! Bye!

-Hera