7.

;;;;

"you seem softer nowadays," yohan teased as he sat down in front of haejin who was sipping on a yogurt milk. "have any plans with hyung?"

"screw off," haejin muttered.

"soo," nari plopped down beside her and leaned on her hands that were folded, her eyes gleaming. "what happened?"

"not much," haejin was now fiddling around with the dew of the yogurt milk. "just...cringey."

yohan snickered. "your expression says so otherwise."

"didn't you like jimin?" haejin turned to nari in an instant. "you said he was hot."

"i only stated a fact," nari deadpanned. "i think everyone in this school already knows that park jimin is drop dead gorgeous."

"so you didn't like him before?"

"he's not my type," she shrugged before leaning towards haejin and grinning widely. "why? you feel relieved?"

"go away, will you?" haejin smacked her arms away softly before looking away, sipping on her drink once again.

"oh, isn't that jimin hyung?" yohan pointed.

nari looked over to see jimin along with his friends, entering the cafeteria with smiles and laughers.

"it is," nari gasped quietly and stood up, placing her hand near her mouth and yelled, "park jimin! hey, park jimin!"

tables nearby turned to her in confusion but she paid them no mind. jimin turned to the source and looked at nari who was signaling him over. jimin patted his friends shoulders and spoke for a few moments before jogging over.

"what's up?"

"can you please sit down for a second?" nari smiled.

please say no was all haejin chanted in her mind repeatedly, but unfortunately, god just wasn't on her side today.

"sure," jimin sat down casually and leaned on the table. "what's up?"

"did you and haejin go on a date?" of course, nari didn't beat around the bush.

jimin stood stunned for a second before chuckling, "i wouldn't call it a date but more like a, um, a meeting i guess?"

yohan furrowed his eyebrows. "a meeting?"

"just butt out, you guys," haejin sighed and looked at jimin. "go back to your friends."

"huh? but your friends called me over though," jimin turned to her. "do you not want me here?"

"nothing negative," she gave her friends a look. "just two detective wannabes sitting at the table waiting for the prey to come."

"prey?" jimin questioned.

"that's you." haejin deadpanned.

"anyways, did go head over heels for ahnjin here?" nari nudged haejin who ignored her.

slightly flustered, jimin laughed it off, his ears slightly red.

"fall? i wouldn't say fall..." he muttered while laughing flusteredly.

nari's lips twitched upwards. "is that so?"

"well, haejin might have," yohan added with his signature impish smile. "she dreamt about you last night."

"really?" jimin turned to her with mild surprise.

"i told you to stop lying," haejin smacked his arms. yohan winced as he rubbed the red spot.