10.

/long chapter up ahead!
;;;;

soon enough, they were down to their last ride, the ferris wheel.

"here you go, miss." jimin opened the door with a gesture.

"why, thank you." haejin smiled thankfully before going in, jimin following behind.

haejin and jimin sat across each other, her looking around while jimin was only looking at her.

"look at these," she pointed towards the carved words on the side before turning to jimin with a fascinated smile. "aren't these cool?"

"yes, yes they are." jimin nodded with a chuckle.

the contraption soon moved, making haejin look out the window.

"wow," haejin breathed out in awe. "it's so pretty."

lights on various rides were lighting up colorfully, people walking around the place with prizes, foods, or even just being with their loved ones. everything looked nice, a night scenery she liked to see.

jimin planned out on making her ride other ones instead of the ferris wheel, just for the sake of the night view and boy was he glad that he did.

"isn't it?" jimin looked through the window, taking short glances at haejin who was still focused on the scenery. he quietly took out his phone and took a quiet picture, placed it back in his pocket, his lips curving upwards.

the corner of jimin's eyes caught a bolded yet small sentence, written messily and somehow, it made him smile.

"in a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you."

"my eyes will always search for you, huh..." he muttered to himself in a thoughtful tone.

"what did you say?" haejin turned to him.

"i said the view's pretty good," jimin looked up to her, his thoughtful look on fading away into a mischievous smile.

+++++

"thank you for today," haejin felt her cheeks heat up, her voice slightly wavering from nervousness. "i, uh, really appreciate it."

jimin tilted his head slightly, gazing at her with a soft smile, taking in the expression that she was showing.

"no, i should thank you," he chuckled. " i haven't had this much fun in a while."

haejin looked up to him, who was already gazing back at her. caught off guard, she cleared her throat and spoke, "anyways, thanks for everything."

"then, can you give me a hug?" he innocently asked.

"huh?" she looked at him, stunned.

"i'm cold," he whined. "just once."

"but you're already wearing a coat..." haejin pointed towards his coat.

"come on," he opened his arms with an impish grin. "just once."

haejin bit her lips, contemplating. of course, she was thankful for what he was doing just for her sake, but she felt shy and embarrassed to do it.

hesitantly, she took a step, then slowly walked over entered his arms, letting jimin's arms engulf around her. the warmth he radiated was enough to make haejin comfortable and red at the same time.

"my back's cold," jimin pouted. haejin could feel his chest tremble from his voice resonating. "come on. wrap your arms around."

"stop saying nonsense." haejin replied in embarrassment.