9.

;;;;

"oh, right!" jimin took off his bag and ruffled inside to pull out a blue polaroid. "ja-jan!" he shaked the camera, as if to say it was magical.

"you own one?" she was genuinely surprised.

"nope," he shook his head. "but, i bought especially for today."

"for today only?"

"unless you want to go on another date," jimin winked. "this guy will be waiting."

haejin ignored his wink and grabbed his arm before dragging him off towards the train station. haejin rubbed her red ears, to which jimin noticed right away.

his lips curved upwards as he slowly inched closer to her and linked their arms together, to haejin's surprise.

"what a-are you doing?" haejin tried to detach the arms but to no luck, jimin was obviously stronger than her as he kept the link together.

"it's a couples date," he grinned. "lighten up."

+++++

"a fair?"

haejin looked around in awe. it's nearly been 3 years since she has seen one.

"uh-huh,"jimin nodded. "so, choose which ever ride you want."

"really?" haejin turned to him, her eyes gleaming with excitement, much to jimin's satisfaction. "come on!"

for nearly two hours, haejin has been the most hyped one between them. jimin was only contented that haejin was happy.

"alright," jimin sighed as he sat down the bench. "i think i'm losing energy."

"sorry," haejin sat down beside with an apologetic look. "i got too excited." she handed him a bottle of drink. jimin took it with gratitude and gulped the whole thing down.

"whew," he sighed in relief. "now that thirst is crossed off the list, why don't we grab some food?"

haejin nodded and helped jimin by carrying his coat.

"should we get some tacos?" jimin pointed towards the little stand.

"sure."

+++++

"these are pretty good," haejin commented as she bit off the taco. jimin nodded in agreement.

haejin's eyes wandered around the place. stands, rides, people of all ages were enjoying the place. her lips twitched upwards, enjoying this date he had with jimin.

she bit off her last one and crumpled the sheet away before going near the trashcan and putting it in which bounced off the rim. she picked it up and threw it in when she noticed another stand from afar.

"oh, accessories?" she turned to jimin and tugged his arm. "look!"

"hm?"

haejin grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the stand that sold jewelries, hats, couple tees and etc. she picked up a mickey mouse headband and placed it on before smiling.

"is it okay?"

jimin chuckled before he pulled out the polaroid and took a shot of her. the picture soon came out, an adorable minnie haejin.

"well, aren't you two an adorable couple?" the old man watching the stand looked at them in amusement. "first date?"

haejin pretended to be busy with her headband but her red tipped ears seem to say otherwise.

"yes it is." jimin nodded with a smile.

the old man seemed to have taken notice of the girl's embarrassment and chuckled.

haejin looked around the accessories before grabbing a mickey one and placed it on top of his head with slight difficulty. she had to tiptoe a bit to do it.

"do i look okay?" jimin sheepishly smiled. haejin gave a thumbs up for it.

"let's take a selca then!" jimin grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards him. haejin slightly fidgeted as she nervously smiled at the camera. jimin peeked down at her slightly before smiling again and looking at the camera.

"say cheese!"