Chapter 1

A/N- Hey so this my first fanfic and it's about Niall because I love him a lot. I will make more fan fics for the other boys but for now I want to concentrate on one. I love you all and I hope you enjoy!! <3

****

,

~Niall's POV~

Once again I was sitting in the back of class due to my teacher being a total arse. Mrs. Mildred was lecturing us on how we need to take sex ed more seriously, when suddenly the door opens and walks in a beautiful brunette girl. When I say beautiful, I'm talking olive skin, hazel colored eyes, athletic body and deep brown colored hair.

"Erm.. Is this Mrs.Mildred's third period sex ed class?" the girl says with a nervous look on her face. "Sorry, my names Penelopé I'm new to this school."

"Yes Penelopé this is the right class, now will you please have a seat next to Niall there in the back please?"

I raise my hand slightly so she knows where to sit and she comes and sets hers things down next to me.

~Penelopé's POV~

I head for the back of the classroom and sit down next to this really cute guy. What was his name? Neal? I look over at his paper quickly so it doesn't look like I'm copying or anything look at his name. Aha Niall.

"Hey love, welcome to the school. If you want I can show you around if you want me to." Niall whispers to me.

My cheeks flush pink... Well because I've never been good at talking to boys and Niall is just so good looking. I think for a moment and say " sure I would love that!" I give a quick reassuring smile to him and get back to learning about the down sides of having... Well you know ... "It".