t h i r t e e n

T h i r t e e n

Mr. Sanchez stood on a small stage, staring out at the hundreds of people that had come from all over the state to his meeting. Bug, burly men and even a few women took up the room, so much room that some had to stand while others took a neat on the floor. Every eye was trained on him, ready for him to speak.

"Greetings my fellow Hunters." His voice boomed through out the room, amplified by the small mic he had pinned to his collar.

Everyone murmured their greetings before becoming silent again.

"You all know why we are here, why this group was formed in the first place." He paused, looking over every face and drinking in their expressions. Their faces were scrunched up in disgust as they thought about the reason for their being there tonight.

"We are here because we have a purpose," he paused, letting his words take effect, "We're here because we have to put an end to the werewolves' existence!"

The crowd jumped up, pumping their fists into the air and screaming in agreement.

"Kill them!"

"This is our world!"

"Send them back to hell!"

More shouts of hate filled the room and Mr. Sanchez closed his eyes. He let the hunters vent out their thoughts and emotions before raising a single hand. Every voice ceased, like a choreographed move. The hunters returned to their seats, eyes trained on their leader in admiration.

"Recently, a good friend of mine was kidnapped by wolves and forced to become the mate to the Alpha's heir."

The crowd burst like a volcano, screaming and kicking over chairs. Hot, molten lava seemed to settle over the room as the crowd screamed their hatred for the werewolf population to no one in particular.

Mr. Sanchez smiled at this. Although it may be true that Emilio was indeed forcefully marked and taken, Mr. Sanchez had failed to tell his Hunters that his son had ran away from home. He didn't need a black spot to his name. As far as they were concerned, he was just a very loyal friend trying to  ring about justice.

The ignorant people around him didn't need to know the entire stupid. Hell, most of them only hated werewolves because they had nothing else to do either their boring lives. They were here for the excitement, not to bring about a cause.

"We have to kill them for their crime! How dare they take one of ours!"

After a few more seconds, he raised his hand again and the crowd silenced once more.

"In order to get him hack, we have to attack. The pack we will be attacking is one known as Wolf Hill. They have a very large village with over 500 wolves, but do not be deterred by this. We have a wolf's greatest weakness, and that’s silver. One bullet can kill a wolf instsntly. Although they may have the numbers, we have the technology. We're able to think unlike those mangy mutts!"

The crowd all had smug smirks plastered across their faces. Mr. Sanchez k ew exactly what it took to have people thinking the way he did. It was one of the reasons he was so wealthy and powerful.

"As of now, the pack is in disarray. I don't know the reason why, but that isn't inportant. The most important thing we must notice here is that they are distracted, weak, and vulnerable. This is the perfect time to attack. That way they won't be able to put up a fight. We'll have the element of surprise."

Excited expressions covered everyone's faces. Everyone was moved by the prospect of killing off a few wolves. Everyone there wanted a reason to kill, and now, they had it.

"I hope you're ready Emilio," Mr. Sanchez chuckled to himself, "Because I'm coming for you."

°°°°

I awoke with a start, finding myself still seated in the tree. It was early morning now and the lights were off in the village. I could feel Jasper's worry radiating off of him, crashing into me like an angry tsunami. It was early morning now, and the sun was peeking shyly from behind the horizon.

I furrowed my eyebrows, the dream from earlier coming back to me. Who was that woman? Was she an angel? What did she mean by bringing them together? I touched my mark and a rush of energy flew through me. I gasped, this had to be real. I could feel Jasper's emotions. The dream had to be real!

But what did this all mean? Did it mean that, we could possibly be?

I leapt from the tree, sailing through the air. As soon as my feet came in contact with the ground, I raced through the forest. I made it to the village in less than five seconds and into Manda's house. Strong arms engulfed me and a wave of extreme relief could be felt.

"Where were you?!" Jasper cried, but I couldn't answer. All I could think about was having him take me over and over again. Have him to make me fully his, complete the mating process. Manda, noticing the look in my eyes, smirked quietly to herself and left the room. Manda was one of the very few wolves that didn't hate me.

As soon as she was out of the room, I grabbed Jasper's hand and disappeared into our room.

"Emilio?" Jasper questioned.

I was breathing heavily now. My body was covered in sweat and my throat was dry and parched, thirsty for him. I couldn't wait any longer. Looking into Jasper's eyes, I could see his wolf slowly emerging. His eyes full of list were trained on me.

"Take them off," he growled. I ripped off my clothing and he did the same. Grabbing my naked body, he threw me onto the sheets and there we were. Hot, swesty, withering and moaning beneath the sheets.

Written : 5/17/16

Jamie

Sorry guys for any spelling or grammar mistakes that you may find. Please point them out in the comments so I can be sure to correct them.

Another thing, I am not good at all when it comes to writing guy on guy action. It's not that I don't want to, because I really do, it's just that I don't know how. Hopefully I can have someone write it for me, but you guys will just have to bear with this for now.

:)