Chapter 4

As my parents ran up to me my thoughts driffted to the boy running beside them his hair was raven black just like mine and his eyes were the same stormy grey but In my eyes it looks like a hurricane he ran faster and takeled me in a hug.

I laughed and it felt as I knew him my hole life Annabeth an Percy were smiling at us I see you have meet your twin brother says my mother i look up surprised I...I have a twin I said smiling at my brother My names Madson says the boy I hugged him tight I finally have a real family.

I turned to Annabeth and Percy how did you know I was your daughter well we went to the orecal of Delphi and she said the doctor gave you to LUKE the slimy old snake who threatend to kill him we knew you were still alive we never gave up she says kissing my forehead.

come on says Madson let's go meet my friends you will love them in sure he says smiling i said goodbye to my parents and hugged them.

we walk over to his friends who he introduces the girl with a tool belt and black curly hair hi my names Raven daughter of Leo and Cylypso nice to meet you likewise I said nodding and smiling at her.

next he introduces me to another girl ummm more like a dog and then she turned into a girl with hazel skin and stright black hair hi my names Cathrin daughter of Hazel and Frank  i can tell we will be the bed of friends I smiled akwardly sure that would be awesome.

then he introduced me to a handsome boy with her black hair and sky blue eyes Hi he said i smiled akwardly blushing hopefully with the dried blood from the sword on the side of my face he wouldn't notice my names drake son of Jason and Piper I nodded and smiled he smiled back.

last but not least cedric the quit boy he had jet black hair and dark blue eyes Hi i said he simply nodded and smiled in response Madson wispered in my ear he is quiet and don't get him angry you will regret it I promise I simply nodded his father is Nico and his mother well no one really knows who is mother is.

As we were done with the greetings a pure white stalian below where his stomach starts with a human upper body greetings he said with a smile I am sighron (pronounced sigh-ron) son of Chiron hello Miss Jackson I presume.

He looked at me let's go get you cleaned up and heal those slashes on your body I had not realised how dizzy I was from miss of blood I started to lose conshes as I was almost fully unconshes sighron yelled get skyler here now Madson looked at me with worry in his eyes that's when I fully blacked out.