Chapter 5

I woke up in the infermary my eyes just adapting to the light when I head BANG followed by another I jumped out of bed nearly falling over grabbed my dagger metaphorge (A/N picture of metaphorge on top).

I ran outside looking around for the sorce of the noise it was some sort of mechanical bull trying to trample everyone  while Cedric was trying to pull out the wires as he looks over to me the bull throws him into the ground with a crack he screamed what the f**k Cedric he glances over to me a little help will be appreciated he says wincing Crap the bull throw him hard and when he did I heard cracks

I pull him into the infermary into my bed and go  to help the others there was a pure black bull that ran up to me smoke coming From its slots for a nose as he neared he slowed down Miss Jackson I heard sighron yell RUN that bull is Hespareties (spelling?) favrite he made it so not even the gods can kill it only the chosen one and she is said to be in Greece the bull was almost upon me I thought about running and then I saw the black bull commond the others to go stright for Madson(wait that bull has control over the other bulls who knew).

It felt like someone had taken control over my body I helt metaphorge tighter and charged for the bull and jumped on his back the camp was silent you could hear the mechanical brains of the bulls wurrl to the bravery of the little girl the black bull was starteled but not completely off gurd he started trying to fling her off but she would not budge instead she said her father deep through its most protected spot inbetween the  blades.

the bull dropped on the floor like a bag of day old potatos she dragged herself out from under the bull as she stood up a worth spread through her and every one was stating above her head she looked up to see a tritent within a bigger tritent she did not know what that means sighron kneeled all hail Alexis Ivy Jackson (A/N has middle name is Ivy not to create confussion😄)Granddaughter of Posidan got of the..... Miss Jackson well done says a metalic voice she turns around the sea Lord hesperedies(again spelling?) I am proud that you killed my bull but still angry your grandfather told me when I came her to issue a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Quest...