All From The Sea (OneDirection/Mermaid/MerMAN!-Fanfiction)

What the Girls Look Like: (You know what the boys look like ;))

 (On the side --> there is a picture i made of all the girls and boys with there names and tails.)

Audrey (Singer): Chest length, Straight, Blonde Hair with blue streaks. Dirty minded. Ocean Blue eyes. a short 5'2. 18 years old. The youngest. (June 12,1995) Loud, Sassy, Sarcastic. Her tail is a darkish blue (Like AquaMarine's) Has all powers

Melonie (Marie): Chest Length, Curly, Light brown hair. Hazel eyes. normal height of 5'4. 19 years old. Shy, Sweet, The 'Mother'. Her tails is a teal color. Has all powers.

Brooklynn (Grey): Shoulder length, Dark brown hair. Brown eyes. Shortish height of 5'3. 18 years old. Adventurous, shy, always happy. Her tail is a normal green tail. Has all powers.

Courtney (Hunt): Dirty, wavy, chest length hair, Greenish eyes, a taller 5'5. 20 years old. The oldest. Childish, sassy, loud, dirty minded. Her tail is a orange and yellowish mix with a dark blue and the end of the tail. Has all powers.

Hailey (Rose): mid chest length, Light brown/Dark blonde looking hair. bright blue eyes, a normal height of 5'4. 19 years old. Funny, likes having fun, carefree. Her tails is a light purple. Has all powers.

Boys Tail Color: (You already know what they look and act like and how tall they are, i know you do ;))

Harry: A Dark Army Red.

Niall: A Irish Green ;)

Liam: A Darker Teal

Zayn: A Navy Blue

Louis: A bright Orange.

Well have fun reading this book!!!