Chapter 2 - Suprise?

One of my favorite amvs :33 enjoy

Prince Adrien's pov:

It was another day in the lovely kingdom. Everyone is treated fair, and life is so as it is.

I woke up, and put my suit and tie on. I grabbed my cuff links and headed to the dining room.

"Your meal mister Agreste." My butler said, as he put my plate in front of me and bowed.

I sat alone at the table, and I got the news letter. I put on my cuff links before I read.

Prince Adrien is getting a bride at his ball? Who will be the lucky girl-

My face immediately flushed red, not just lust, but anger. I wasn't ready to take a hand in marriage. How am I supposed to fix this? All the girls in Paris must be lovely I presume, but I don't think they will appeal to me. Better yet me appeal to them.

I ran to my dads office, and straightened my suit. I sucked in breath, and prepared for a marriage lecture. He always have these, because I was 'of age'. But I feel that I am not. I'm just not ready.

"Father." I said, no emotion showing in my voice.

"Son. What is it that you require?" He said, sending a shiver down my spine.

"A wedding proposal ball father? Why? You know I don't want to marry, but you force me to anyway. Why is that father?" I said, forcing tears to not leave.

"You NEED to, though. You are almost about to own the thrown but you CAN'T get a wife? What type of leader is that? A women makes you manlier, so you must find one. What about that bourgeois? She is rich, a perfect ally." He said, his anger spilling out of him.

"NO FATHER. My love is not to be sold upon. I will marry to the women of my dreams, and that is that. I will do your... PETTY ball, but I will marry the girl of my dream. And just because she is RICH, doesn't mean I will enjoy her company. Good day." I said.

I, will surely get all these girls to hate me. It will be easy. But, maybe not...

-------------------------------

Marinette's P.O.V:

The dress!! It's done!! It's beautiful!! It has a sparkly pink sash and is a nice flowly blue, and it looks RAVASHING!! I hope the prince will like it... What if he doesn't?

I started panicking, until Alya snuck into my room to talk.

"OH. EM. JESUS!!" She said, admiring my work.

"Do you like it?" I said, nervous of denyal.

"I don't LIKE it, I LOVE it!" She squeaked, grabbing me and jumping up and down.

"I hope he likes it..." I said, bowing my head.

"If he doesn't, he WILL be missing out!!" Alya said.

She left and I stood around my dress, looking for imperfections. I sighed, knowing I had already check it a million and one times. It HAS to be perfect.

I ALMOST FORGOT!!

I ran to Chloe's room, and hoped I didn't get caught. I sneaked in, and went into her closet, and grabbed a necklace. Then, I heard tapping, so I grabbed a duster I hid in her room, and acted like I was cleaning.

My heart was beating fast, because I COULD NOT be caught with Chloe's necklace.

"Marinette? Why are you here?" She said, standing behind me, and staring meanly at me.

"Just um," I said, looking at the lamp I was dusting," I was just dusting your lamp. Its that time of the month when I dust lamps?" I said, nervous she'd find my lie.

"Okay. Whatever." She said, getting her bath started.

I escaped to my room, and let out a huge sigh. My outfit is complete!! I almost cried, remembering the times my dad gave me cloth and I glued it into weird shapes and we would just laugh. I laughed, but cried harder.

It was my dream to get a chance to leave here, and it was happening. I jumped up and down, thinking about how Prince Adrien would be. I've never seen him , but I was ready. The ball was a day away, and I COULDNT wait.