Epilouge

Guess who has been putting this off because she's too lazy AF? Me. I'm terribly sorry and will starting my next fanfic as soon as someone asks. I was thinking.... Beauty and The Beast? Sticking with my Disney theme. Or, I was going to do a street dance au. Write in the comments for which one I should do!! Now let's finish this. *cracks fingers*

---{•∆•}---

I woke up in my big comfy bed the smell of coffee and chocolate filling me. I looked up and my kid was holding coffee and chocolate chip pancakes in front of me. My husband Adrien hovered over me also, smiling cheek to cheek.

"Happy bwirfday mwommy!!" My daughter said, her voice bringing joy to me.

"Happy birthday sugar," Adrien said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed and giggled and I sat up.

I groaned and received my plate, the baby hitting my side. I looked down, forgiving my baby for my hasty eating. I saw my kid run out of the room, and I saw Adrien move to lay next to me.

He kissed my forehead, and whispered in my ear.

"I have to go do work now m'lady, I love you soon much. Don't ever forget it."

My face turned red as a cherry, or a ladybug *wink wink*, as I stood up to go find my kid. As soon as I did, tikki came to greet me, a little jewelry box in her little hands.

"This us for your little one Marinette!!" Tikki said, smiling cheek to cheek.

I opened it and gasped as I saw a fox miraculous in my hands.

"You know what to do, good luck!!" She called to me as I elegantly walked into the castle living room.

"Sweetie, I have a surprise for you!!" I said, and I heard little feet hit the wood at vilantly fast speeds.

My daughter jumped to sit next to me, her eyes widening at the present in my hand.

"My daughter, my sweet, sweet daughter. I have a charm for you, and its just like mommies. You can fight crime, dress up, and rule the world with this my little one. Wear it all the time, and wear it with pride. But never let it turn you evil. Let it give you your happy ever after, and believe in its purpose constantly. Me and daddy believe in you, so start your miraculous journey," I said, my daughter squealing and puting it quickly around her neck. An orange fox appeared through the necklace, his goofy smile bright, as he looked at my daughter.

"My name is Foxy, and I'm your miraculous." The kwami said, looking goofy and loving, just like my daughter.

"What's your name?" Foxy said, looking directly at my daughter."

"Em-ma!" She cried, her cute voice making my mood skyrocket.

She ran off with Foxy, leaving me by myself to think. My life had went from 0 to 100, and I get to follow my dream. I have a small business outside of the castle were I make and sell cheap outfits for poorer girls, like how I used to live. I also got the man of my dreams, and let me tell you, its was a DREAM. He still makes me nervous and giddy, but I'm the only girl that gets to see him take showers *que all things sexy*. And when I found out he also had a miraculous, it was so clear we were meant to be. Ladybug, Chatnoir, Marinette, or Adrien, we always love each other to no end.

Yay love square!!

I also heard that Alya and Nino went to live in my old masion, and are happily working together on the newspaper and media.

(Remember, this time period DID NOT have technology, so bare with me as I think of the most clever thing to say instead)

They love each other dearly, and they are so cute!! They are almost as goals as me and Adrien!! Almost. We had our weddings together too, and it was fantabulous!!

Now you must be wondering, Mr. bourgeois? Chloe? Volpina? Well, Mr Bourgeois is now in jail for making women works as maids to their will. Nice one on my lovers part. I would like to thank him for all of that. And the sisters? Well, they both live with ugly husbands on a farm. I laugh every time I hear about them. I hewr stories of their stuggles, ans how they wish they treated me better. Serves them right!!

Other than that, our kingdom is at peace, and my life is great!! Did I say I have a kid coming soon!! Adrien is a stud if you know what I mean *que sexy music and winks*. God I could talk about Adrien all day... I haven't changed a bit!!

After the talk with myself, I giggled, and got up to start my day. What a miracle.

---{•∆•}---

Okay, my story is now officially over!! I finnaly did it!! Remember, comment actual final thoughts, and answer the survey in comments:

Question: what type of fanfic should I do next?

A- Beauty and The Beast Miraculous

B- Break Dance Miraculous AU

Dont forget to vote too!! Thanks for ereything, i got more veiws than i clukd ever wish for!! I love you all to bits!! XOXO