Extra Chapter - Alya's ball

Here's the extra chapter of Alya's P.O.V that I promised to give you before the epilouge. I hope you enjoy!!!

I put on my dress and grabbed my bag. I hoped Mari would make it in time!! I heard a rucuss as I sneaked out the back door to go to the ball, then I heard a shriek, them some cries. I shrugged it off, knowing tomorrow I would get the scoop.

I hopped on the back of a wagon that was passing by, and I sneakily made my way to the ball.

Once I got there it was full from head to toe, full of luxurious girls, and happy guards. I looked for a guard that peaked my interest, because I wasn't here for Adrien. Yeah he was cute, but he was Mari. Plus, his brother Nino is much hotter. I looked around and came to a thick part of the crowd. Then, I bumped into a strong man.

I turned around dayzed and stuttered,"O-oh my gosh I'm so sorry I just-" then I stopped.

"Y-your Prince Nino?? Like the Prince Nino??" I said, and he clasped a hand over my mouth and dragged me through the crowd.

I kicked and squirmed from his grip, but it only seemed to get tighter. I let up and he dragged me onto a balcony where no one was, and he let go and the silence filled, until my questions came.

"What was THAT for?!?!" I said, tapping my heal and putting my hand on my hip.

"I can explain. When you called my name dud- I mean m'lady, you attracted the attention I did not want, and yeah." He said in a hurry.

"Well, don't be in a crowd like that if you don't want to be noticed!!" I said, completely forgetting who I was talking to.

"I'm sorry okay? Who are you anyway to have the right to speak to me that way?" He said.

I was so caught up in the moment, that I let it slip.

"I am Mr. Bourgeois maid-" I said, but he cut me off.

"A maid?!?! They banned maids YEARS ago!!!" He said, but suddenly a purse came flying at me, ripping off my mask.

"O-oh no!! My mask!!" I said, hurriedly putting it back on.

"A-Alya?? Remember me?? F-from the corner. We would meet up and tell grand stories about our lives past kingdom curfew!! And then you-" he said, but I engulfed him in a hug and showered him in kisses.

"My Nino... I missed you!!" I said, tears daring to spill.

"Why haven't you been visiting me?" He said, worry covering his eyes.

" Mr. Bourgeois says I can't leave ever so he banished me to his house..." I said, frowning at the thought.

" I won't stand for it. I will fix this." He said, as he kissed the top of my hand.

"Goodbye for now... Alya." He said, letting go, and running off.

I let put a sigh and gradually let my self be ingulfed into the ball. Then, gasps were heard from miles into the ball, and I ran to see what was happening.

Marinette! She came out of her carriage with a worried but proud look, then she spotted the prince, and the prince spotted her. I mouthed go get her as her eyes trailed off of him to me. She nodded, and walked towards him as the crowd dispersed.

I sighed in relief, as a red head guard named Nathaniel tapped my shoulder and asked me to dance. I reluctantly replied, but soon after I got ore comfortable. Then, as we turned, I saw Nino walk up and tao his shoulder.

"Get. Going." Nino said, as the guard scurried away.

"Hey!!" I said, once again happy.

"Why don't you tell me about some of your life, so we can catch up and dance?" He said, and I giggled and danced with him.

If was such a magical night but I hated that it ended. I waved bye to Nino , and walked put to hop onto a wagon that could take me home. But, not for long. Nino promised he'd help, and Nino has never broke a promise to me. I got home, changed and sank into my bath.

Best night EVER!!

Nice, short, and sweet eh? I hope you line the little Alta excerpt, but I'm sorry it wasn't any longer. Enjoy the epilouge when it comes out.