Chapter 4 - she was mine

For all ML fans, just a little brain teaser.

Prince Adrien's P.O.V:

I ran to my room to change for the ball, and I took a shower then called Plagg.

"PLAGG CMON STOP EATING CAMANBERT, ITS NASTY AND WIERD. I yelled, getting plagg out of his cheese dream.

"Yeah yeah..." Groaned plagg, as he flew over and lazily looked at me.

"PLAGG, TRANSFORM ME!" I yelled, throwing my fist into the air.

"Wait wai-" said plagg, before he got sucked into my ring.

Ugh... Really?

"Shoosh. Nice suit today plagg." I said, admiring his work.

I t was a crisp black suit with a green undershirt and white tie. It had a black masquerade mask, and black ears. The mask was for the masquerade ball.

I walked out of my room and a waited the arrival of the first girl. They rolled in slowly, but they were all the same. Long gold dresses with a intricate masks, but it was boring. They greeted me, but I yawned and shrugged them off, and they looked dissapointed, but grabbed guards to dance. Perfect.

Then the Bourgeois came in. The same. I glared at them, but it did not waver them.

"Hey Adriiiieeeennnn!!" Chloe said, smiling bigger than the eifel tower.

"Get off me..." I grumbled. She laughed back and playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Adrien!! Honey!!" Volpina yelled, running towards me.

"Stooooppppp..." I grumbled.

And then it hit me. The people weren't dancing, they were staring. I ran to see what was happening, happy to get away from the sisters. And then she was there. Her red dress, her sparkling eyes, her lovely hair, her face, wow...

She was mine.

---------------------------

Marinette's P.O.V:

I walked into the ball, and my palms were sweaty. Do I look okay? Do I look cute? Then all the attention was on me. I arrived late, so I must have surprised them. Then the Prince ran to see what's happened , but when he saw me, he stopped. Everyone had left by then, so it was me and him.

"Hello, P-Prince.." I stuttered with a bow.

He laughed and said, "Call me Adrien."

"O-okay..." I said, suddenly scared I would mess this all up.

"May I have this dance?" He said, and I nodded as he took my hand.

We danced in the room like a couple, but also complete strangers. Behind our masks we were real, with real problems and desires, but right now we just wanted each other. We danced and danced, and eventually went out to a garden.

"Marry me." He said, so abrupt, but very stern.

"Sorry, I can't. I don't know you and I just-" I said, but he stopped me.

"Its okay, I just.. I don't know." He said and he rubbed his head.

"Its okay I'm so sorry" I said, and I kissed him.

Beep beep beep...

3 beeps!! I have 2 minuets!! I started panicking, and the prince looked worried, but I took off in a full sprint.

"WAIT LADYBU-" But his voice faded before I could hear him finish. I ran down his glass steps, and into my carriage. We zoomed home, but I couldn't realize my mistake before it had happened. What a night.

---------------------

Adrien's P.O.V:

I ran after her, not willing to lose the best thing that has ever happened to me. She ran down the steps and her shoe fell off her foot. Her shoe. I will find her. I will do whatever it takes to get her. She is mine.

Sorry for not updating in so long, I have been SUPER busy. Enjoy!! Don't forget to comment!! If I get a total of 10 votes, I will do an epilogue!! Thanks solo much for all this support I love you all!!!