Ch.1-They Are Naked???

~Your P.O.V~

So today like every other day of school was boring. Nothing good ever happens.

I'm (Y/N) a regular everyday 15 year old girl, trying to pass my classes. I live with my mom who is always working so I was mostly at home by myself.

It was Monday and I was walking home from school. It started raining, and as I was running through the pattering of the rain I heard mewing. I slowly walked towards the sound and saw two kittens in a tiny cardboard box. They were soaking wet and sniffiling. I felt bad, so I quickly picked them up, and raced back home.

I got inside the house to warm up the kittens and find a note on the fridge.
It read, Hey (Y/N) won't be home until Friday, make sure to text me everyday, and NO BOYS. She specifically made sure I could see the no boys part. "Just great" I sighed. Me alone with two cats, I felt like an old lady with no life, so mom of course no boys.

I dried the cats and let them sleep on my lap for a bit. After they were sound asleep I finally got up and went to take a shower.

~30 Minutes Later~

I dried my hair using a towel and quickly got changed into my comfy onesies. I was so warm and cosy that I forgot all about the cats until I heard a big crash downstairs. I ran down and went to see if the cats were ok.

I turn the corner and scream. There were two naked guys in my house!