Ch.7- Mom....

~Your POV~

     Wait a minute I heard a "we're"! I am very confused because mom is single and I thought she went on the trip alone. I ran down the stairs "Mom quick question, what do you mean by w-" I was cut off by the sight of a tall man. He had brown curly hair with streaks of gray in them. "Who is this?!?!" I practically attacked.

   Mom cheekily grinned, making my suspicion worse. "This is Dan honey, and he's my boyfriend." I ran so fast it looked like I was a racing a jet into my room. Slam! When I'm pissed that door gets the abuse. Flopping on my bed, I cuddle with the boys instantly making me feel better. "Ryo, why doesn't mom just get back with dad?" I asked tears streaming down my face. He looked up at me startled by my sudden outburst.  He looked at me confused and worried. Tears streaming down my face I just couldn't handle the fact that my parents just got divorced, yet my mother already has a boyfriend. 

   I sit in my room contemplating calling my dad to pick me up. Ryo and Hiro both just watch my every move and it's starting to creep me out. "One of you just say something!" I scream breaking the silence. They still just look and me like I'm a loony that should be locked up. I instantly freeze and just give up. It's already 9 o'clock so I should just go to bed. I laid down just as the boys turn into neko form. They look at me knowing I was troubled and tried to make me feel better by using their purring to calm me down. 

   I gently and slowly fell asleep, and without a doubt I was knocked out. Soon I began to dream and little by little the dream got more detailed. In my dream I lay frozen in a place that is all black except for a tiny light coming from a hole above me. I hear voices and screams, they are trying to talk to me. Each voice made me chill to the bone. Every time one spoke it felt colder and colder, until I finally froze. I'm frozen in time with nothing but my thoughts. I try to call for help but I can't even open my mouth, I was about to give up and give in to the voices, but then there were these two shadows. They were the silhouette of two boys and they both had ears. The familiar sent of the boys instantly reminded me of Ryo and Hiro. They helped me get out of my evil thoughts and kept me warm. At that point I knew I would love them forever. They saved me from this horrid nightmare.