Ch.2-Meeting My New Roomates

So I'm going to try to update either everyday, or every other day. I really enjoy writing stories like this and it made me feel good to hear my friends say they liked it so thanks friends - Author

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Your P.O.V~

I was freaking out I've never seen a boy naked before and I couldn't help but stare. Wow I'm a perv. I finally got my thoughts back together and realized what was happening. TWO GUYS BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND ARE GOING TO KILL ME!!!! I set out into panic running staight to my room and locking the door. I scrambled all over the place looking for my phone to call the police. "I'm a freaking idiot" I said while mentally banging my head against the wall. I just remembered my phone is in the living room.

Knock Knock. To my surprise someone was knocking. I was scared, and in all horror movies once I open that door I'm dead. I closed my eyes wishing I wasn't in this situation, when all of a sudden there was a voice from the other side of the door. " Hi I'm Ryo" It said in a low sexy voice. Wait did I just say.......sexy? My breathing evened and I thought for a moment. Why would he tell me his name? There was a second voice, "Oh yeah and I'm Hiro!!!". I knida of snorted at the sound of their voices, because I could tell how different they were from each other just by their names.

So Ryo is "Distant" and Hiro is "Abundant" WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THIS THEY JUST BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND ARE PROBABLY STILL NAKED. Just thinking of that made me blush. I slapped my cheeks a little to make myself concentrate on the situation. Little by little I started to hear footsteps walking away from the door and running down the stairs. Thats when I decided to be a complete idiot and open the door to follow. I saw some fur and I started fangirling. THEY ARE NEKOS!!!!!

The cats that I had picked up from the dirty streets turn out to be Nekos. How lucky am I? Sadly though they were in their neko form sleeping. I laughed at the thought that these tiny kitties could hurt me. Thats when I decided, they are deffinetly sticking around with me. But first time to go shopping, because I don't know how I would deal with seeing them naked everyday.