Ch.4-Welcome Ryo And Hiro!

I'm happy to let you all know I'm back in business!!! I know it was dumb of me to somehow lose my account and I'm sorry I know I let a lot of you neko boy fans down. I was working hard to get my account back and now that I have it I will put my full attention on this book. Hope you enjoy! -Author

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Your P.O.V~

You know that feeling when you know your doing something wrong but passion just holds you back from doing right? Well that's how I'm feeling right now. These guys are going to be the death of me if my mom find out that I have two boys living with us now. I knew I couldn't shun them away, they had no home! What am I going to do, this is so frustrating! I thought. As I was about to slam my head against the table I heard my door creak open. " Hey Y/N!" Hiro chimed. I gave him a small smile and stood up from my seat to go lock my door, but then Ryo entered the room. "Ow," he yelped " wow thanks for hitting me in the head with the door!". I noticed what happened right away.

"I'm sooooo sorry Ryo I didn't see you there and I thought that Hiro was the only one entering." I explained. Hiro came up to me and whispered very seductively "What do you like me better than Ryo?" I blushed at how close he was to me and realized what he just said. Before I could say anything Ryo pushed Hiro out of the room and locked the door so he couldn't come in. "I'm sorry for him, he has no manners." he apologized. I just chuckled and saw a ting of pink in Ryo's cheeks. He looks so cute! I fangirled a little.

I sat on my bed and Ryo did too. He stared at me and I couldn't but stare back. "Your very pretty Y/N." I blushed hiding my face behind my H/L H/C hair. Ryo suddenly lifted my chin up. "You don't have to hide your beauty Y/N, I like you just the way you are!" He admitted. I couldn't help to look at him in disbelief. He started to lean in. I didn't know what to do I just waited there to see what would happen. As Ryo was about to lay his pink plump lips on mine Hiro started banging on the door. "Let me in right now I've been waiting for ever!" he complained. ryo just sighed and went to unlock the door, but not without giving me a peck on my cheek before he let the goon in.

I started blushing like an idiot. "Hey, Y/N are you OK? Your face is all red and hot." Hiro said in a very worried tone. I look behind Hiro to see Ryo smirking and crossing his arms. Oh he is so getting it later! He started to chuckle when he saw my face all scrunched up. Hiro must of saw that I was making that face to Ryo and probably knew he did something. "Y/N I want to be your first please don't choose Ryo!" I almost choked on my own spit. O......M.........G........!