Ch.5- Time For School.

~Your P.O.V~

   I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock blasting straight into my ear. Bolting up I made a dash for the bathroom to take a shower. Turning the shower on, getting my towel from the closet, and shedding off my clothes, I finally get into the warm water. As the water hit my face I hear the bathroom door start to creak. Dammit I forgot to lock the damn door! I thought. I could see through the shower curtain a dark figure start to take off its clothes. Oh no please don't come in. This was one of the most stressing moments of my life. The figure, I had figured out was a person, came closer to the shower. My heart started beating rapidly. I thought things couldn't get any more worse until I see a second figure.

    The shower curtain opens and I am surprised to see two very handsome faces. "Oh wow Y/N your so beautiful!" Ryo and Hiro said simultaneously. I blushed uncontrollably thinking they were talking about my face, until I saw them looking at my body up and down. I then realized I was still in the shower so I started screaming, grabbed my towel, and ran out of the bathroom. Great way to start out the morning.

    As I try to forget what happened and change into my school uniform, I hear a little knock on my door, "Hey Y/N I just wanted to let you know it's time for school!" I heard Hiro excitedly squeal, thus making my ears bleed. I quickly finished putting my shirt on and ran to the door. "You know Hiro I'm the only one that gets to go to school." I say sighing. I didn't need to see his face to know that Hiro was sad, because I could hear it in his voice.

     "O.K I just thought we could hangout and go to the park after school." He spoke quietly. I slowly started to regret opening my mouth, "Hiro nonsense leave Y/N alone. She has done enough for us we don't need to barge in her schooling!" Ryo insisted. I was upset with myself. I didn't want to make them feel like they couldn't ask me for anything. I open the door walk down the stairs and put my shoes on, "Hey Hiro my answer for you, Tomorrow."

I think he got what I said because Hiro started jumping up and down like a mad man, but for some reason Ryo was glaring at me. I started walking to the door, but just before I could open it someone grabbed me, twirled me around and started kissing me.

I opened my eyes in horror as I saw Ryo kissing me for no reason. Please someone help me! But this does feel really good. O.K pervert Y/N shut up. He lets me go and walks away as Hiro looks up at me in agony. " Y/N I wanted to be your first!" He said teary-eyed. And with that I walked straight up to him and gave him a quick kiss and ran to the door, " See you guys later!"