Imagine 35

"Mark give Jack back his phone" you said.
You were face timing Jack while he was in California but Mark stole his phone.
"But yyyyyy/n!" Mark whined.
"But Maaaaark..I don't care if you whine just a give my boyfriend his phone back" you said.
Mark stuck out his bottom lip and crossed his arms.
"Mark..stop..now go to the closet and unlock the door and let Jack out" you commanded.
Mark sighed and went to the closest.
He came out.
"JACK YOU CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!" You yelled.
"Really.." He gave you a look.
"Sorry it was just there" you laughed.
Jack took his phone from Mark and went into his guest room.
"Why didn't you laugh at my joke?" You pouted.
"Ha.ha.ha. Happy?" He said.
"No, what's wrong with you? You demanded and crossed your arms.
"Nothing" he mumbled.
"Yeah, there is, you never mumble and besides your acting like someone killed your puppy, so tell me what's wrong?" You said.
"Ugh!! Fine I'm missing my girlfriend and I'm pissed that I won't be able to her for my birthday!" Jack snapped. He literally snapped. He broke down into tears. His green hair fell in from its perfect position, his face turned red as tears slipped from his eyes.
He covered up his face. All you hear was sobs coming from him.
"Baby.." You finally said. He peeked out from his hands.
"Jack...love look at me" you said softly. He looked up all the way and whipped away his tears.
He sniffled. "Yeah?"
"I love you a whole lot to see you cry, don't cry, I know it's tough but it's only for a little while. You'll be home before you know it" you said trying to cheer him up.
He sighed.
"Now where's my happy boyfriend?" You asked.
"No where" he mumbled. 
You clapped your hands together and said "TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA!" Trying to copy his videos.
He let out a small smile.
"Do I see a smile?" You asked.
"No!" He said quickly and hid his face.
"I do! I do see a smile!" You said. Jack removed his hands and grinned.
"THERE IT IS!!!" You yelled.
Jack laughed.
"Thanks for making me feel better babe" he said.
"No problem" you said and patted yourself on the back.
He laughed again.
"I'll talk to you tomorrow, have a good evening sweetheart" Jack said and ended the call.
You went to bed feeling happy and Jack felt the same way.