Imagine 42 *Braxton Adventures*

Heyo! So I'm kinda running out of ideas so if you want me to write anything just comment it!

"Momma" you heard a soft voice say. You blinked before sitting up. Braxton was standing there in his spider man pjs. Sam stood next to Braxton with his little race car onesie on.
"Come with me" Braxton said and pulled you out of the room. You were a little confused at all the stuff in the kitchen. 'I swear I cleaned this yesterday' you thought. Then Braxton set a box of pancake mix on the counter.
"Daddy's Day" Braxton reminded you.
You smiled as Braxton tried to get everything made for Jack. You helped him with what goes in where and mixing. After a messy start to the morning, everything was done.
"There all done" Braxton said with pride in his voice.
Sam clapped with joy as you picked him up.
Braxton carried the tray into the bedroom where Jack was curled up in the middle.
"Jack" Braxton said. Jack stirred around a little before sitting up. He was a light sleeper, he became that way after Sam was born.
"Woah hey guys!" He said in shock and rubbed his eyes. He saw the tray that Braxton was holding. Jack smiled as he help Braxton out with the tray of food.
"Wow thank you Braxy" Jack said with a smile.
Braxton handed him a card and a box.
"Happy daddy's day" Braxton said. Jack smiled as you set Sam on the bed. Sam crawled over and sat beside Jack. Braxton joined beside Sam.
Jack opened Braxton's card and read it aloud.
"Dear Jack, u hav been the bestest daddy ever -Braxton" Jack read aloud.
"Awe thanks Braxy!" Jack said and gave him a hug. Jack opened the box next, it was a picture of baby Sam and Braxton in the hospital. The frame around the picture said Daddy's boys. Jack smiled trying not to tear up.
"Dada" Sam said and kissed Jacks cheek.
You laughed at Sam's kiss gift.
"Hey kisses are always the best" Jack said to Sam while kissing his cheek back. After an hour of cuddles everyone got dressed for the day.
Braxton helped Jack record some gaming videos and played with Sam after it was done.
Today for Jack's first Father's Day with Sam and second with Braxton it was really good.