Part 9

“You don’t know what you talk about! I’m not a bastard! You don’t know my story! You don’t know about my life so you don’t have a right to say that I’m a bastard! You don't know me!” I said and run away!

He had no right to say that I’m bastard because He doesn’t know about my life! I’m not a bastard. I know that my Dad love another woman but My Mom is the First Love of my Dad! Yes my Mom and Dad are separate and I’m with my Mom now, My Dad is at America and have a new live in partner but they are not married and they don’t have any children. That’s why I’m not a Bastard!

I run away even I’m painted with different colors of paint. I’m crying while running.

Thank you that there are only few student around. I don’t know where I will go! I just want to be alone. It’s really hurt when I remember my Dad I really miss him!

Momoi’s POV

Where here at the gym and we saw all what happen to Aiya and Akashi. When I look at Aiya-san eyes she looks like there is fear,sadness, pain and anger at her eye. Aiya run away because of what happen and because of Akashi said.

“Look what you’ve done!” I said at Akashi

“What!?”he said

“I’ll just gonna follow her.” Kise said

“No!” said Akashi

“But!” kise did not finish what he say

“No buts! Go back to practice” He said

We cannot disobey him, we continue our practice without energy. We are like dead plants because of what happened earlier. I'm really worried about Aiya.

When we already done. I check my phone if there is messages and Aiya have a message and she said that we don’t need to find her and she is okay. But I know that she is not okay.

I walk around our campus and then I saw her! She is sitting under the tree, while crying. I come and sit beside him.

“Aiya-san lets go home.” I said

“I don’t want to go home.” She said

But your Mom will look for you.” I said

“Don’t worry I already text her, that I will not go home.” She said

“Where you will stay?” I ask

“I don’t know.” She answer

“Do you want to come at my house?” I ask

“Is that okay??” She ask and look at me

I still see to her eye the sadness.

“Yes it’s okay.”

“Thank you Momoi.”

“Okay! Let’s go?” I ask her

And she just nod and smile at me.

"But before we go home. You need to take a bath and change your clothes." I said

"Okay." she answer and wipe her tears away.

When we already home. I get her some clothes and I gave it to her. Its a sleeping clothes. She can't sleep wearing our p.e. Uniform

"here you can change your clothes."I said.

"thank you Momoi." she said and she go to the bathroom.