Part 30

Akashi's POV

*mmmmm*

It's Morning and the sun shine hits through my face causing me to wake up. Last Night I've been thinking about Iya. Iya and Aiya are only one. I just knew it when Aiya tell what was her dream. Aiya is my childhood friend. She's right on what she said the I'm her first boyfriend. Isaid to her when we are on childhood that I'm her boyfriend without her permission it's like I command her, like now, I just say to her that we are couple and then now we are already couple even she didn't say 'Yes'.

I've been thinking if I will tell to her or I will just keep it. I don't know what will her reaction. Is she will be mad or she will be happy if she know that I am Uro?

I need to think first about our basketball play later.

I stand up on my bed. I'm just wearing a boxser short. I feel someone is her inside of my room. 

Before I go down stairs I open my third cabinet and wear sleeveless shirt and wear a jersey short.

I've seen my clothes that I gave to Aiya to wear it.

When I go down stair I met the oldest maid at our house and she is one of the person who I've grown.

"Is Aiya already awake?" I ask

"Good Morning young Master, I'm sorry, I've not seen her this morning." 

"I will just go to her room." I said and go again up stairs.

I'm at Aiya's door room. I knock 3 times and open her door slowly. I look at her bed and she is not there. I enter her room then I open the door of her CR but she's not there too. I open all the cabinet but she's not there. 

Where is that girl! My clothes that I say to her to wear it is at my room.

I go down stairs again and met a maid and say to her that call all the maid. after a minute all of them are here.

"Have you seen her?" I ask

"No young master." they all replyed.

"Find her! After a minute go back again here."I said and all of them move

after a minute they all back.

"Did you find her?" I ask

"No young Master." they all answered

Where is that Girl! Did she escape!

I should lock her at her room to not escape.

"Okay! Go back to your own business." I said and all of them move.

And when all of them are gone.

"Where is that Naughty Girl."I wishper to myself.

"Good Morning Seijuro!" 

I look up stairs and it's her, wearing my Teiko jersey wait wait, is she wearing a short?

"Where have you been?"I ask

"Sorry if I walk up late but I've been on your room. I sleep there."she said

"You sleep there?"I ask. 

"Yes at the sofa." she answered. 

I knew it that there is someone at my room. 

"Do you where a short?"I ask and look outside the window.