Part 70 END

After I hear all the words that he said! I refesh it in my mind! Thinking about the past! And Damn it! I remember now! All! I'm running now! Escaping from him! I don't know where I go! I don't want to see him now! All the pain! the happiness! The time I leave him and Damn I remember what is the reason why I have a Car accident!

-Flash Back-

We just got here in America 1 week ago! I'm driving know and going to Airport to pick up Mom and Tereize. I ask Mom to adopt Tereize and she agree. I can't go back at Japan, I don't want to see him! And Damn it! I'm still think about him! About Seijuro! Is that right that I leave him even our feelings are mutual? BAKA! It's been a week but still he is on my mind! I want to move on! I don't want to feel the pain again! Damn it and

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Oh Sh**t"

*BOOOGSH*

-End of Flashback-

I have a car accident because I'm not in focus to drive, in that time I'm thinking, why he didn't stop me? If he love me! Why he didn't stop me? I kiss him right! And he is the winner! I will be her servant! Why he didn't command me to stay! WHY! That time there is a lady at the front and she is the one who scream and made my mind back and I avoide the lady and my car was hit the wall! In that time, I'm thinking of him! Before I faint all I'm thinking is Him! I'm thinking if we still see each other and the last word that I say is his name 'Seijuro'.

I don't know what will I do! I was shock when I remember what happen to me! I'm was scared! I don't know what will I react! I don't want that he will know what the reason why I got accident and Its my totaly fault! I'm Idiot! All this time! The thing I heard when Him and Kise talk is all miss understood! All it cause all the pain! It's my fault! I blame him! Damn it! I don't have a face to show to him! I'm so embarass in my own fault! He don't need to feel the pain! 

I'M NOT RIGHT FOR HIM! HE DON'T DISERVE AN STUPID LIKE ME!

I will call him! I will say that don't try to find me because I will leaving! Me and Aisaka will go back to America later evening. This is right! To avoide him! I'm not the right girl for him. I'm sorry!

Akashi's POV

I'm finding Aiya now! I use my Car to find her easyly!

"Damn it!" I shout because of my anger!

I don't know what is she thinking! 

Where is she! I don't want to lose her again! I don't want to feel the pain again! I will do whatever just to be with her! I love her so much and I will not forgive myself is something happen wrong to her!

My cellphone is ringing, I grabe it on my pocket and it's Aiya! Oh thank you!