Part 29

"Hey are you really listening?"she ask

And just stair at her.

she lay on her bed and

"You know when he left, they are lots of changes happened to me. I always cry when someone is leaving me. I became strong when he left me because his the one who protect me from the bad guy but when he is gone I need to protect myself and that's why I became like this and be come worst."she said she stand up.

When she stand up, I hug her and 

"Sorry!" I whisper to her.

Can we just like this for I while? I just miss her. I feel sorry for her. Should I say to her. But what will her reaction? My mind have lot's of question! But I want to hug her for a while.

Aiya's POV

I stand from my bed to take a CR but when I stand Seijuro hug me.

He hug me and He whisper with a soft voice.

"Sorry!"

Why he's saying sorry? It's not his fault. What will I say? What will I do? I will hug him back or what? His voice...Sound that there is a pain, sadness and anger. Something happened that makes me sad and happy but I don't know why.I feel sad I don't know why. I feel Happy I don't know why. It's like the hug of Seijuro is like a guy that I'm waiting for a long time to hug me. His hug is full of emotions. I don't know why but I think our feeling in this time are same. I feel that we are friends for a long time but we're not.  If I imagine that Seijuro is Uro and now he is hugging me I don't know what I feel.

"Ah eh its not your fault!" I said and hug him back.

and I want release my hug to him but I can't move. My mind say that I need to release him from my hug but my heart say to stay. Why my heart say that I need to stay?and Damn, it's now beating faster!

"Can we be like this for a minute.?" he said.

Is that a command or what? and he sounds sad. Did I do something wrong? I'm nervous, my heart beats faster and I think he can feel it.

wait Why he sound sad? Should I comfort him? I should.

and I hug him back again and he hug me more tightly. It looks like he miss me a lot, but we see each other everyday.

I can not really imagine that a SEIJURO AKASHI  and a AIYA SAMATSU will become like this.

a SEIJURO AKASHI who is a Emperor and a AIYA SAMATSU who is a BAD GIRL came from America will become like this.

And then after a minute we already release our hug.

"Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"I ask

"I will take care of you and I will not leave you." He said.

Ah? Sounds wierd but what's happening?