Part 21

Aiya's POV

 *hmm*

"Where am I?"

 Where am I? this room is pure white, is this means that I ‘am dead?Is this Heaven!? But I know that I didn't go on an accident the only thing that I remember is I see Akashi. But where am I? I look at my blanket and I see a logo of a hospital so that's means I'm at Hospital. Wait what!

 HOSPITAL!   O_o

HOSPITAL!   O_O

HOSPITAL!!!  O///O

O///////O

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" >.<

 I need to go out of here! And there is dextrose on my hand! Put this away from me. I pull the dextrose on my hand and stand and I'm ready to escape! And when I open the door.

"Where are you going?" I'm basted! Its Seijuro.

 "I will go home!" I said and trying to pass the door but he stop me.

"You will stay here until you will be okay." He said

“But I don’t want here! I want to go home!” I cried.

“Go back to your bed!” He command me.

“No!” I shout

“NOW!” He shouted too.

I cannot disobey. I'm the Bad Queen who need to obey a Bad Emperor. If only he is not our Captain I will not obey him, but he is our Captain that's why I need to obey him.

And then I go back to my bed and a nurse come in my room to put again the dextrose. I don’t want to see putting my dextrose! >.<

“Ma’am please relax.” The nurse said.

How can I relax!? I don’t want here! I want to go home! And when he put the sharp think that looks like needle. I close my eye and say

“Please stop.” I said. It hurt I don’t want here!

Okay I will say the truth I’m scared at hospital. When I get sick in America only the Doctor will come at house and I never go at the hospital to confine. I just stay at home and the Doctor and Nurse are just visiting me. I'am angrey too at hopital, because something happen to me here that make's me sad and lonely. That's the reason why I don't want here at hopital.

And when it’s done.

“It’s done.” Said the nurse and then she go out of the room.

“Seijuro please! I want to go home. Take me home.” I said to him.

“No.” He just said and he walk going out of the room but

“Don’t leave me!” I said and he stop.

“If you don’t want me to take home, please don’t leave me.” I said and I start to cry.

I don’t want to be alone in this please. I’m scared to be alone! I don’t want to feel the feelings that I feel when I’m was a kid.

Akashi’s POV

And when the dextrose is done putting.

“It’s done.” Said the nurse and she say thank you then she go out of the room.

“Seijuro please! I want to go home. Take me home.” Aiya said to me.

Such a naughty girl.

“No.”  I said and now waking going outside of her room but

“Don’t leave me!”  She said with a pity voice and I stop.

“If you don’t want me to take home, please don’t leave me.”  She said and start to cry.

What did I do! I’m not the one who make her cry.

I walk going to her bed and then seat beside her.

“Okay I will not leave you.” I said and remove her tears away.

“Arigato.”  She said and smile. Her smile is back. Same smile like Ryota.

“Your mother, I call here and say your situation.”  I said

“She will not come here, Even though you will say that I ‘am here.” She said

“Why?”

“She have a flight in this time. She have a work at America and she’s leaving me, And I will be alone for a week.”She said.

And then the door open...

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hello Everyone :-)

Today is october.
I know that this month will be showing of KnB Season 2.
I know October 5 but I'm not sure about that.

Thank you so much guys for every thing.You make so happy.

Please vote and comment until the end.

Arigatoo.

10/1/2013

6:12pm