Introduction ✔

Edited 1.2.18
Ayyyeeee, great to have you here! Well, as you can tell I write fanfiction, more importantly, x reader fanfiction. Here's a little bit about this book and stuff like that.

- Requests are currently closed since I am on hiatus and super uninspired, sorry. I know you'll probably say that "requests will make me inspired" but honestly, not really. I'll reopen requests and start posting recent oneshots when I have inspiration and motivation again.

- I don't use names, so this is just an x-reader book of oneshots

- If you are, in fact, a guy (or girl, I don't judge) and you want me to write a girl character oneshot, I will gladly write it for you (when I reopen requests, that is)

I used to have a list of people I'll write for, but like... I gave up on that because it was always constantly changing. So I mean, if you want something done just ask and I'll give you the gods honest truth if I'm in that fandom and if I'll do it for you. Most of the time, I'll say yes. 

I will do:
- [Obviously] Male! Character x Female! Reader
- Male! Character x Male! Reader
- Female! Character x Female! Reader
- Female! Character x Male! Reader

Any combination, idgaf. It's whatever at this point. Anyways, for those of you who couldn't tell, I'm super editing this book because some of these were written a while ago and they're kinda bad and cringy so like... Imma fix that, obviously. Here's to hoping it gets better haha. Enjoy.