Orion Fowl [Twin AU] - Christmas - Requested

Hello, everyone! I'm back again with another oneshot, but this time someone finally requested!! Thank you 4sapphire4 !! So their request was to do an Orion Fowl x reader story where Orion and Artemis are twins, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I hope you all enjoy!! I'd like to apologize how long it took though!

Request: "Ummm, 1. No lemons limes or smut. 2. How bout, where it's Christmas and Orion and reader are putting up decor and Mrs. Fowl decides to hang some mistletoe so she can get her son and his best friend together."

ALSO, I'd like to note I used the word 'jumper' a lot because they're Irish and Irish people call sweaters 'jumpers'. Oh, Irish people...
WARNING: VERY FLUFF, MUCH CHEESE

I shut the door with great effort against the blowing winds outside. It was a blizzard and I was now covered in snow. My little sister was shaking off the snow that caked her and stomping her feet off when I turned to look at her.

"Now Ana, don't forget to have manners, okay? Be nice to Myles and Beckett and say please and thank you when offered something. You know the drill." I was knelt down to her level so I could look her in the eye.

"I know sissy! You reminded me on the car ride here! Now can I please go play?" Ana asked, frustration slightly coating her voice.

"Not until you hang up your coat and take off your boots." I say, standing back up and performing the same routine she had done earlier. I shook off my coat, scarf, and hat, stomping my feet as well to rid myself of the white clumps of snow. I hang up my coat on the rack, along with Ana's since she can't reach, and take my boots off, putting them underneath the coats before shaking out my hair as well.

Ana has already run off to find Myles and Beckett, and I now set off as well to find Orion. I first came across Artemis, who's looking very grumpy in a red and white Christmas jumper that I assume Mrs. Fowl has made him wear.

"Hello, Artemis. Nice jumper." I say with a devilish grin creeping across my face.

"Oh shut up! Orion is in his room, okay? I assume that's why you're here anyways." He snaps at me with a glare and walks downstairs to get away from me. I laugh under my breath at the reaction I got from Artemis before continuing my trek up the stairs to Orion's room. I walk in without bothering to say anything and find him laying on his bed reading Shakespeare. I roll my eyes with a sigh. He always has had a soft spot for poetry.

"Why hello (Y/N)! I've been waiting for you, kind of. I love your jumper!" He says quickly as he sits up and sets down his book. I note how cheery he is, which is usual but not this intense. His hair is much messier than his twin brother's clean kept hair, and Orion's eyes are both a piercing blue, unlike his brother's mismatched eyes. I looked down at my jumper to see what exactly I was wearing. It was a Christmas sweater my mother bought for my last year. It had a cute little Rudolph on it with a bright red nose and red, green and white patterns in the back.

"Thanks, Orion. So what're you so happy about?" I laughed slightly.

"Well it's almost Christmas and I get to spend time with you! Why wouldn't I be happy?" He smiles and comes over to hug me. He envelops me in his warm embrace and pulls me into his chest. I sigh inwardly and hug him back. He pulls away with a big smile as if he remembered something. "We're going to be decorating the Christmas tree if you want to help us."

"Well, it's a blizzard outside so I can't leave. It's not like a really have a choice do I?" I smile at him and he grins.

"Well let's get going then!" He replies, taking my hand and running with me down the stairs. I laugh at his silliness and we fall together on the couch giggling. I look up to see a still grumpy Artemis with his arms crossed impatiently.

"Oh lighten up, Arty! It's almost Christmas!" I laugh even harder at his reaction to me calling him Arty and he storms away without a word. Myles, Beckett, and Ana are next to come up to us. Instead of talking to us, they dogpile on us and start attacking us with pillows. I pretend to be struggling and defeated when the get off of us and I play dead.

"Oh no! My (Y/N)! Look at what you've done, you've killed her!" Orion says in a pretend hurt tone. "I must avenge her!"And with that Orion grabs a sofa pillow and starts chasing them. He slows himself down substantially to make them think that they're outrunning him before he throws the pillow lightly and grabs them all up in his arms, tackling them to the ground to pin them but not to hurt them. They're a laughing mess by the time I get up and walk over to them.

"BOO!" I say before they all run off giggling. I help Orion up and we laugh together as we walk into the family room where Mrs. Fowl is.

"Oh (Y/N)! How lovely it is to see you! Come here, come here! Let me get a hug!" Mrs. Fowl walks over to me and gives me a big hug before pulling away. "Oh, I love your jumper! Cute little Rudolph! I was going to get something similar for the boys but Artemis refused to wear anything with little animals on it. But that's just same old Artemis, isn't it?" She smiled at me before continuing to talk. "So are you staying for dinner? I might have you and Ana stay the night actually, what with the blizzard out there. I would never forgive myself if I had you drive home in that!" Before I got out a word to say yes or no, "So it's settled then! Go pick out a room for you both and Orion will help you fix it up."

"Okay. Thank you, Angeline." I smiled generously at her before going upstairs with Orion.

"Oh it's no problem dear, and please, call me Angie." She smiled at me again before turning back to the ornaments and lights. Artemis was helping with the untangling of a bundle of lights and I grinned. It was always so much fun to pick on Artemis.

"It's going to be so fun having you and Ana stay over! We can build one huge blanket and pillow fort for the kids! Butler can help too since I've found he's exceptionally good at making pillow forts, which is strange since he's a bodyguard and all... but still! Won't it be fun?" Orion's fast paced words remind me of his mother and I smile. His excitement is like an infectious drug.

"Yes, it will! We can find all of the stuffed animals in the house and put them in there for the kids too!!" I grin at him and we continue talking about pillow forts all the way to the room. We make the bed quickly and come back downstairs to Angie and the kids putting on ornaments on the tall tree. "Ooooh! Let's go hang ornaments, Ori!" I say excitedly, speeding down the steps. I see him smile at the nickname I've used for so many years as he follows me. I start grabbing ornaments and try to hang them in high places since the kids have the bottom of the tree. The problem with this, though, is I'm about five feet tall. I try my best since all of the lower branches are taken, but I can't really reach them. That is until I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up.

"Does this help?" Orion whispers in my ear.

I giggle, "Yes it does." It's such a nice advantage to have tall best friends. We're like a duo, me and him, never one without the other. Needless to say, it's now much easier to hang the ornaments. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Angie hanging things in the doorway, but I think nothing of it. Soon, with the children's help, we finish decorating the tree. Myles and Beckett put on the star together and we plug in the lights. We did amazing, and I can't help but smile.

"Dinner!" Angie calls us all into the dining room. The kids are the first ones to rush in, then Artemis and Butler, and finally me and Orion. Before we can walk through the doorway Angie stops us. I look at her with a confused expression until she points up. Of course, it's a mistletoe. I look up at Orion to see him smiling sweetly at me, a blush swept across his cheeks. Orion is the first one to lean in until his lips connect with mine. It's such a nice feeling and I can't help but crave for more until I remember everyone is watching. I pull away with my face a bright pink. Everyone in the dining room is making some sort of hoot or holler, except the kids who are pretend vomiting, and I can't help but think that maybe this is the best Christmas present I've ever gotten.

Well okay kids, there you are! It's kinda fast paced and cheesy but oh well! 4sapphire4 I still hope you liked it and I'm so sorry it took so long to write it for you! Until next time!