Loki - Library Notes ✓

Picture credit goes to kuroya-ken on DeviantArt (http://kuroya-ken.deviantart.com/) I had the picture downloaded but I had to use a URL since I'm using a computer. They should really make it so I can use pictures I've downloaded because it's really annoying trying to find the picture again.

Edited 1.2.18
Super fluffy and cheese and OOC, but oh well.

I speed walk down the corridor as I try to get away from Thor and his friends, my red and black dress flowing behind me. Normally I don't mind them and their collective stupidity, but today they just wouldn't leave me alone. I just wanted to read! Was that so much to ask for? I sigh and burst into Loki's room, where he was sitting at his desk writing. He looked up at me with a confused expression.

"Uhh, can I help you Lady (Y/N)?" He asked, puzzled.

"Yes, you can. Just let me hide in here from your brother and his friends for a bit and read. I'm sorry to be intruding, but I had nowhere else to go. They just keep on finding me and I just... uggghhh. You understand, right?" I sighed. He nodded at me. "Thanks, Loki." I smiled.

I laid on his bed and started to read my book that I had been holding, while Loki went back to his writing. Every few minutes though, I couldn't help but glance up at him. I mean, to be honest, I thought he was kind of cute. It didn't matter though, honestly. It's not like he could think the same thing of me. I sighed quietly and returned back to my reading. Once in a while, though, I could swear he was looking at me the same way I've been looking at him my whole life. I mentally shrugged it off and kept reading.

A silence had been filling the room. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. It was nice to be in. I listened to the rhythm of his breathing, completely distracted from my book. Sure, it looked like I was reading, but it was too hard when I was in the same room as him. I tried not to smile to myself as I remembered I was casually laying on his bed. It was really soft, honestly. I couldn't help it, I smiled.

I saw Loki staring at me from the corner of my eye. I looked back over at him which made him quickly look away. I saw a light pink spread across his cheeks. Was he... blushing? Yep, that is a blush, huh. He turned back to me, the pink color fading away.

"So what book are you reading anyways, Lady (Y/N)?" He spoke quietly, filling the comfortable silence with his soothing voice.

"I'm reading a Midgardian book called Harry Potter. I know it's weird, but I find their literature intriguing. And you know you don't have to put 'Lady' in front of my name everytime you say it." I say, setting down the book on my lap.

"Sorry, (Y/N), it's a habit. What's this Harry Potter about anyways?" He asks.

"Well to put it simply, it's about this boy named Harry Potter who goes into a wizarding school and throughout the years he fights with an evil wizard named Voldemort who killed his parents, and also Voldemort doesn't have a nose. It kind of sounds stupid when I say it, but I promise it's good." I explain, laughing as I finish. He smiles at me.

"I bet it's a great book. You wouldn't mind me reading it after you, would you?" He asked, slightly nervous.

"Of course I wouldn't mind! I need somebody to talk about it with, don't I?" I grin at him. I put my book aside, sitting up and scooting to the edge of the bed, peaking over his shoulder. "So what're you writing?" I ask, propping my chin up on my hand.

"Uhh, nothing.... just notes about uhh all the libraries in Asgard.... which is one, so... it's some very short notes." He stuttered.

"You never were a good liar, I hope you do know that. Even with that silver tongue of yours." I Snaked up behind him, trying to sneak a peek at what he was actually writing. "C'mon, we're friends, you can show me," I said as I snatched up the papers. Panicking, he picked me up and dropped me onto the bed, ripping the paper out of my hand.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N), but my, uh, library notes aren't supposed to be viewed by anyone." He went back to his desk and locked them inside one of the drawers. I pouted as I fell back onto the bed, picking up the book and making a vain attempt to go back to my reading. I wondered what he was actually writing about, and why he was so embarrassed about it.

Then, it clicked. I sat straight up before asking, "What's her name?"

His blush returned as he sat up straight in his seat. "Excuse me?"

"The girl you're writing about," his mouth opened, ready to protest, but words failed him. Instead of an actual sentence, snippets of sound were barely audible as he struggled to form a reply. I was obviously correct about what he was writing, apparently.  "What does she look like?"

"(Y/N), we've been over this, what part of 'library notes' do you not understand? Do you have a problem with me writing, uh, personal notes about a library?" He said, sounding like he didn't believe himself.

"Yes, I do have a problem with you writing 'library notes' because it's a lie. Now tell me all about her." I said, sitting up once more and looking at him.

He rubbed his neck and sighed. "Fine, you're right. It is about a girl. I'll tell you about her, but not who she is, okay? You're going to have to guess that part." You scooted forward a bit more towards Loki, putting your elbows on your knees and resting your chin in your hands.

"Go on..." you smiled up at him. Sure it hurt a bit that he liked someone else but at least he was happy.

"Well.... she's smart and pretty. She can be sarcastic and honest if she wants to be, but that's what I love about her, her ability to express herself. Her smile makes my day every time I see it, and her laugh is if beauty was a sound. And the best part about her is... that she's in this room right now." He turns to me with a sheepish yet sly smile, observing my face filled with shock. I stand up, wrapping my arms around his neck before kissing him. As he deepened the kiss I hear the doorknob jiggle, before the door opens wide.

"Hey Loki have you seen Lady (Y/N) I've been looking for her everyw-" Loki and I broke apart as Thor barged in, both clearly embarrassed. "Oh... well I see you did more than just find her." Thor winked at his brother and closed the door. I grin up at Loki, who looked like a cute tomato.

"So... does this mean you like me too?" Loki smiled shyly.

"Of course it does idiot." I laughed.

"Good." He grinned, before kissing me once more.