Artemis Fowl - Kids [P#4] - Requested

Prompt #4 "Please... Don't leave me here alone." Suggestion: What if the reader leaves their little sister with Artemis for a few hours and he has to watch her, along with Miles and Beckett. I tweaked the suggestion a bit to two days instead of a few hours, but it's relatively the same. This was suggested by the lovely MoonStar101Peg  so go check her out! I hope you enjoy the story and don't forget to vote ;)

Update: I reread this and cringed at all the errors so I fixed it.... Again.... Sorry if it's told you multiple times that I've updated this chapter :P still hope you like it :3

Sometimes finding the right babysitter can be a pain, especially when I have the literal spawn of satan for a sister. I need to go out of town for two days and my parents are also out of town, they're actually the reason I need to go out of town, so it's just me and my sister. I've called up a couple of my old nannies, but they refuse to even look at her. So it's time for my last resort, Artemis Fowl II. Now, as some of you may know, he is terrible with children, but he is also the only person who will take her. It may be because he may or may not have a soft spot for lil' ol' me, if you know what I mean.

My sister Sammy and I walked up the driveway. I knocked on the door to his house which was, for the record, much much bigger than mine. Of course, it's bigger than most people's houses. However, I have a mansion so it's saying something. It's the whole reason Artemis and I met actually, me being rich is the reason... not our houses, sorry for being confusing. He and I went to the same boarding school. We were in a lot of the same classes together. He was always a know-it-all smartass, which I thought was pretty funny. I started to talk to him, despite his complaints, and eventually, we became friends.

The door opened to reveal none other than Domovoi Butler. I smiled at him. "Hello Butler, it's very nice to see you again. I assume Artemis is home?" I know I'm not supposed to know Butler's first name, but I am a snoop and I have connections in high places.

"Hello again (Y/N), yes he's upstairs in his study. Come in, of course." He smiled as best as he could manage and let us in.

Sammy looked at Butler quizzically for a second before speaking up. "Where's Miles and Beckett?"

"Why don't you come with me and we'll go get them." Butler picked up Sammy and started to walk upstairs. For a martial arts trained brute, he was surprisingly good with kids. I wandered up the stairs and into Artemis' study, not even bothering to knock. Sure it annoyed Artemis, but that was the whole point. He was at his desk on his computer, of course, and probably had been staring at it for hours until I walked in.

"(Y/N)! How many times have I told you not to intrude into my study without knocking!" He said, slightly annoyed. I smirked at him and walked over to him, sitting on his desk.

"Plenty of times, Arty, but you should know by now I do it just to annoy you." I teased him, my smirk turning into a huge grin.

He sighed and looked up at me. "So why are you in my study, exactly?"

I hummed for a moment, my fingers tapping on my chin before I smiled evilly at him. "I've come to ask for a favor. After all, you do owe me, don't you?"

His neutral expression turned to one of worry. "And... what is this favor you need? I'm quite busy you know.."

I scoffed, "Quite busy ruining your eyesight, more like it."

He glared at me. "Well? What is it you need? I don't want my precious time to be wasted."

My expression turned to feigned shock and I wiped an invisible tear from my eye. "Are you saying... that I'm a waste of your time? I am insulted Artemis!"