Give it your best Janko

Jamie and Eddie were doing some training exercises in the field, to sharpen their skills. "Focus and tell me which one you think could be a potential threat." Jamie said.

"I don't know. The guy in the hoodie looks suspicious, the lady with the buggy seems a bit shifty and the older man with the cane, he doesn't look like he needs that cane." Eddie said.

She was nervous and didn't want to pick the wrong one. "Focus real hard. Give it your best shot Janko." Jamie said.

"Right. I'll try my best." Eddie said.

She watched the lady with the buggy drop something, then a kind man help her. 'She's probably just nervous or stressed out. She's not a threat.' Eddie thought internally.

Jamie watched her as she looked at the old man. 'He seems to have an almost unnoticeable limp. Now I feel bad for saying he didn't need his cane.' Eddie thought.

"Have you decided?" Jamie asked.

"The guy in the hoodie. He keeps clenching his hand around something in his pocket. A knife or maybe a gun... he seems like the threat. Let's watch and see what he does." Eddie replied.

"I had my eye on him too. Well played Eddie. Let's keep an eye on him and if he tries anything we arrest him." Jamie said.

They watched him for about 10 minutes, when he pulled a knife on another gang member. They ran across the street and got involved. Eddie managed to get the knife away from him and arrested them both.

When they got back to the house, "You did great today Eddie. I think we passed this training test." Jamie said confidently.

"I really hope so. I'm getting a little frustrated with these exercises. I never know if I'm doing a great job or flunking miserably." Eddie commented with a great sigh.

"Don't worry. They post scores at the end of the week. With me as your partner, we are bound to score in the top 5." Jamie said in a reassuring voice.

"I feel bad for the people, who don't have a great partner like you, to back them up. I wish everyone was as great as us." Eddie said.

"We have something to teach them. They can learn from us. So show them what you are made of, because if you do, they will watch and be amazed. Just like I am..." Jamie trailed off whispering the last part.

Eddie heard his words and reached to squeeze his hand. "Thanks Jamie." Eddie said and flashed him a big smile.