Kyle the Badass Boyfriend

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the second chapter featuring Style. Please enjoy)

Kyle Broflovski was sat on a nearby bench at the park, trying to study for an upcoming test next week. His boyfriend Stan, and his other two friends Kenny and Cartman (More like archenemy) were playing 2-on-1 football in this freakishly cold weather on a Saturday afternoon.

Stan had begged him to tag along, saying that he would be lonely if he wasn't there to cheer him on against Kenny and fatass. Giving Kyle his best puppy dog look, the redhead gave in and was rewarded a big sloppy kiss on the lips and here he was now; regretting giving in to his irresistible boyfriend's begging. He got him every time with that, and Kyle couldn't help but notice that he's been doing that a lot more lately.

"Kyle watch out!"

Said redhead narrowly dodged an oncoming football that was launched his way, he sat up glaring at the laughing bastard who threw it.

Stan jogged over to his irritated boyfriend. "You okay babe?" He asked slowing to a stop. "Fatass is such dick for that."

Kyle dusted the snow off of his soaked notebook before closing it. "Yeah I'm okay...after I beat that fat piece of shit's face in first," he seethed watching the snickering fat teen jog over to them with Kenny following.

"You okay Ky?" Kenny asked. "It didn't graze your beautiful face did it? If so-"

"No it didn't Kenny, I'm fine," Kyle interrupted reassuringly. "But fatass won't be once I bash your fat face in, I bet you threw that on purpose."

"So what if I did? The hell your scrawny Jew ass gonna do about it?" Cartman challenged with his his arms crossed. Stan was about to say something to defend his boyfriend, but Kyle stood up setting his notebook down on the bench then walked away from them.

Stan stared at his leaving form. "Kyle?!" He called out. "Where are you going?!"

When he didn't receive a response, he scowled at Cartman. Kenny stifled a laugh. "Stan," he jabbed a thumb in Kyle's direction. "You might wanna back away from Cartman."

Both Stan and Cartman raised a confused eyebrow, and looked in the direction Kenny was pointing in. Stan had barely any time to blink when he saw a flash of orange pass by him, and face kicked Cartman onto the snow. He blinked twice, gawking at Kyle with his mouth wide open that a stray fly almost flew in. He closed his mouth and swatted the fly away, then neared his boyfriend. "Dude! What the hell was that?!"

Kyle straightened out his jacket before turning to the surprised looking noirette with a small smile. "Something I picked up from Kenny. Took me no time at all to get it down," he explained widening his grin.

Kenny walked over to them with a proud smirk. "I have taught you well young Kyle. You've made me so proud to be your sensei," he praised with fake tears streaming down his face.

"Of course," Kyle bowed his head. "I was taught from the best."

They high-fived each other while Stan just gaped at them. "You two are weird," he deadpanned. "But that was some sick shit though, glad I have a badass boyfriend." Kyle blushed bashfully as he scratched his cheek

"You have me to thank for," Kenny said winking.

Stan rolled his eyes wrapping his arm around his boyfriend's waist. "Wanna head over to my place for some pizza and game time?" He offered.

"Hell yeah!" Kenny beamed. Kyle just nodded his head. They left the park, but Kyle returned shortly after to retrieve his notebook; leaving behind an unconscious Cartman with a boot-print embedded on his face.

(A/n: I don't know why but for some reason I had got the idea of Kenny teaching Kyle crazy shit like that lol I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be up soon, the next paring: Crenny)