Craig's Little Uke

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the sixth chapter featuring Staig, please enjoy)

"Goddamn it quit callin' me that already!" Shouted an annoyed Stan Marsh.

He and his boyfriend Craig Tucker were at his house on a Sunday mid-afternoon, enjoying their week of Spring break. Craig decided that he wanted to be with his little "uke" during the whole break, a word Stan despised greatly after looking up what it meant. Stan, of course agreed, but not with him being an uke. He may not be taller than Craig, but he was pretty sure he was just as strong as him thanks to football, so that's something...right?

After Stan's exploding statement, he calmed down and they watched a short anime video on YouTube Kenny had suggested for them to watch from their position on Stan's bed. "Ya know, I just thought of somethin'," Craig suddenly said.

Stan paused the video to look at the other noirette. "Yeah, and what's that?"

Craig took the laptop from Stan's lap, and simply said, "I'll show you instead." Stan shrugged, stretching his legs out while he waited. A minute passed by when Craig got his attention by saying that he had found it.

Stan scooted over to look at the screen, lifting a questioning eyebrow at what he saw. "Ummm you wanted to show me cat ears why?"

"So you can wear one of course, my little uke," Craig answered with an sly glint in his eyes.

After that statement, a tick mark popped on Stan's forehead as he gritted his teeth. "For the last freakin' time I'm not an uke or little! You only beat me by like two inches. Bump you I'm gonna play some Black Ops 3." He pushed himself towards the edge of his bed and got off of it, heading to his t.v.

Craig rolled his eyes. He turned off the laptop, closed it, then placed it beside him. "C'mon I was joking, God."

"Yeah whatever," Stan said dismissively. "Wanna wreak some scrubs online with me?"

He handed Craig a controller, and he took it with smirk. "Hell yeah."

They played COD Black Ops 3 for a good two hours, Craig shooting people with pure skills whereas Stan trolled by just knifing them. When it reached 4:00 p.m. Stan left the lobby they were in, but not without hearing someone calling him a knifing fag to which both he and Craig laughed at. He got up to stretch then turned his game off followed by his television.

Craig yawned and sat there on the bed, staring at Stan which caused him to blush lightly. "What? Somethin' on me?" Stan asked twisting his body around to see if anything was on him.

"No. Can't I look at my sexy boyfriend without a reason?" Craig inquired, still looking at him.

"Nah not really," Stan stopped moving with a shrug. "But you get this look whenever you look at me though and it's kinda freaky. Makes you look like you're in a trance or somethin."

"Yeah I do be in trance when I'm starin' at that fine ass of yours," Craig pointed out looking at said ass.

Stan blushed again as he turned to face him. "Thanks, but Kyle beats me in that department."

"I don't think so but okay." The tall teen then formed his lips into a teasing grin as he said the words, "My little uke." He got up from the bed and walked over to his annoyed all over again boyfriend.

Stan sighed. "Looks like I'm gonna have to get used to you calling me that. I blame anime," he deadpanned.

"Damn right you will and blame Japan, they're the ones who make them," Craig corrected placing his hands around Stan's waist. They slowly leaned in to each others face until their lips brushed against one another's and they kissed.

They locked lips for some seconds then pulled apart. "I'm bored now," Stan declared. "Wanna go chill outside?"

"When you say chill, do you mean literally ooor," Craig trailed off as a rhetorical joke.

"Yeah let's go out in nothin' but our underwear and freeze are asses off til the boredom's gone," Stan answered sarcastically with an eye roll.

Craig flipped him off, narrowing his eyes in slight anger. "No need to be a smart ass, I was joking. Again."

Grinning, Stan kissed his cheek. "Duh, I was joking too. But in a smart way."

Craig flicked his forehead, then they left out of Stan's room. The teen's parents weren't home, and Shelly was out somewhere he nor Craig didn't care about knowing. Upon nearing the front door, they reached for their respective jackets when Stan suddenly took Craig's instead of his own.

"Let's switch things up," Stan proposed with a smirk. "You wear my jacket and I'll wear yours including each others gloves. This is step one into curing boredom."

Craig shrugged. "Alright whatever you say." They slipped on each others jackets and gloves, Craig's being a little bit big on Stan's figure and Stan's being a little bit small on Craig. They both looked at each other and shrugged lazily.

"Sucks we don't have our hats, it would complete the look," Stan said, stating his opinion. He opened the door, and they walked out into the cold with him closing the door behind him.

Once they left the front of the Marsh's house, Craig turned to Stan. "So what's step tw-"

"SPLAT"

Craig was cut off by a snowball colliding into his face.

Stan burst out laughing at the sneaky stunt he pulled off, failing to see Craig wipe the snow off of his scowling yet smiling face, then bend down and ball up a snowball of his own; smacking Stan dead in his face in return. It was Craig's turn to laugh as Stan spluttered wiping the snow off, he flipped him off and Craig did the same.

From there they had a full blown snowball fight, one straying away from it's intended target and hitting Kenny in the face, who was making his way over to Stan's house to talk about the anime he had them watch.

(A/n: I also have a Staig fic on my fanfiction account that I might post on here. Thought I'd give a humor Staig fic a shot. I hope you enjoyed and the next paring: Twyle)