The Annoying Blonde

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the third chapter featuring Crenny. Please enjoy)

Craig Tucker was annoyed. Very annoyed.

His peaceful afternoon was interrupted by an annoying blonde by the name Kenny McCormick.

Craig was at Stark's Pond on a beautiful Thursday afternoon. He had skipped school because he didn't want to see a certain idiot who'd been attached to him like a lost puppy as of late. The sun was out with little clouds in the light blue sky, the birds were chirping and flying about, and the weather was really nice. Not too cold nor too hot. Craig was spending this peaceful afternoon alone while sitting on a bench littered with little snow by a snow covered tree, smoking and enjoying the tranquil scenery.

It was sadly ruined by an "Oi Tuuuucker!" from behind him.

Cue a record needle scratch.

Sighing, Craig crushed his cigarette with his forefinger and thumb. His relaxation period coming to a short end. The annoying blonde jogged over to the annoyed noirette with a smile on his annoyingly handsome face.

Wow...everything was annoying to Craig today apparently. Annoying moron ruining his non-annoying afternoon at the not so annoying Stark's pond. Annoying asshole.

"What the hell do you want?" Craig asked in his well known monotone voice. He crushed his already crumbled cigarette into the snow with his boot.

Kenny continued to smile, ignoring Craig's question. "What're you doin' out here all by yourself? Left me hangin' at school, so not cool. Oh hey I rhymed."

"Obviously to be alone. You have friends so hang out with them and go away," Craig grumbled staring across at the pond.

"Yeah I know but I wanted to hang out with you today so nope I'm not goin' anywhere," Kenny reasoned plopping himself down next to Craig. He rested his head on the noirette's broad shoulder, but wasn't shrugged off so he decided to tell him a joke to enlighten the mood.

After a couple of seconds of silence, Kenny smiled at the joke he had formed in his head. He sat up looking at Craig, and tapped his shoulder to get his attention. The stoic faced teen didn't acknowledge him. Kenny proceeded poking his shoulder at a rapid pace until Craig finally directed his attention to him after like what, 50 taps?

"Freakin' finally, jeez. What if it was important?" Kenny pouted.

Craig rolled his eyes as he stuffed his hands into his jacket's pockets. "If that was the case then you would've told me already whether I was paying attention or not," he deadpanned.

Kenny blinked. "Oh yeah, good point."

"You're an idiot," Craig shook his head.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Kenny asked ignoring his comment.

Craig shrugged. "I really don't have a choice so shoot, and it better be funny."

The blonde waved him off. "Of course it'll be funny and if I make you laugh, you have to kiss me," he challenged with a sly smile.

Craig quirked an amused eyebrow. "Alright you're on."

"Okay, what do you call two bees dressed up as ghosts?"

Amber eyes dulled in color, losing interest rapidly. "Since when do bees dress up?"

"Just guess already," Kenny pouted again.

"I don't know."

Kenny stifled a laugh. "Boo bees!"

Craig stared at the laughing teen, shook his head again but with a small smile on his lips. "Seriously McCormick? That was lame as hell, but I'll give you props for trying."

Kenny stopped laughing after a few seconds, catching his breath as he wiped a stray tear from his eye. "Really? So you gonna kiss me now?"

Craig shrugged a second time. "Mainly cuz I don't wanna hear another shitty joke like that again."

"Yeah yeah, shitty or not you smiled so that's something," the silly blonde said grinning triumphantly.

Craig took his hands out of his pockets to cross his arms. "The challenge was to make me laugh not smile dumbass."

Kenny's hazel eyes brightened at his statement. "So that means you actually wanna kiss me? Wow Tucker I didn-"

He's cut off by a pair of lips meeting his own and just as fast as their lips met, the pair were gone much to Kenny's dissatisfaction; but he didn't let it show. He touched his lips with wide eyes as Craig sat back, and returned his eyes to the slightly frozen pond.

"...Wanna hear another joke?"

Kenny McCormick was without a doubt annoying.

(A/n: Had fun typing this lol, I hope you enjoyed and the next paring: Cryde)