Tweek's New Look

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the seventh chapter featuring Twyle. Please enjoy)

Tweek Tweak was with Clyde Donovan at the mall on a Wednesday afternoon. Clyde had pulled Tweek out of school before the crazy haired blonde could get to the cafeteria, which resulted in him screaming that he was being kidnapped and for someone to help him. Sadly Craig was sick today so he couldn't help the poor boy, and Token was used to this so he didn't bother.

Clyde laughed at his paranoid friend. "Tweek calm down, it's just me dude."

Tweek turned around to glare at the laughing brunette. "Clyde you asshole, you know how I get when people sneak up on me."

Clyde waved him off. "Yeah I know but anyway, we're ditchin' this joint, c'mon." He grabbed Tweek by the hand again, but the blonde pulled back.

"What about my coffee? At least let me get that first."

Clyde sighed, but followed Tweek to the teachers lounge for his coffee canteen. The administrators allowed him to put his drink in their refrigerator now since he's calmed down from his twitching and other over-excited activities. Ever since Tweek limited himself to only consuming coffee made by Craig, he's been less twitchy but still suffered from paranoia. And apparently Tweek's new change caught a certain redhead's eye.

Clyde knew that Tweek wasn't aware of the crush Kyle Broflovski had on him. With Kyle being one of the hottest guys in the school next to Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh, and a couple of other males, if Tweek knew that Kyle liked him the pressure would be too great for him to handle. That Clyde was certain of. But he didn't care for he was going to make sure that the Jewish teen confessed to Tweek as soon as possible. He's going to take his friend to the mall to give him a makeover.

Once they reached the teachers lounge, Tweek gasped suddenly. Clyde looked at him with a lifted brow, Tweek turning to the bewildered brunette with wide eyes. "I forgot my canteen at Craig's!" He exclaimed in a panic.

Clyde could feel a non-stop rant about how the blonde was going to die without his coffee, and how he deserved it for abandoning his precious, so he covered Tweek's mouth before he could start rambling. "Relax man, you'll be fine. I'll buy you some once we leave and don't refuse it either. Let's hurry up an' go already." He grabbed Tweek's hand once more, and ushered them out of the school straight to Clyde's vehicle: a beat up truck he never thought of repairing nor cleaning.

"So where are we going?" Tweek asked once they were seated inside the truck. The interior looked better than the exterior.

"Have you noticed anyone looking at you lately?" Clyde asked a question of his own, ignoring Tweek's. "I mean not in a creepy, stalkerish kinda way, but with adoration or some shit like that?"

"Someone's been looking at me?" Tweek questioned as he fastened his seatbelt. "And with adoration? Why? I'm not that good looking or anything...or could I be a wanted suspect for something?! I didn't do anything I swear!"

"Tweek trust me, you are good looking," Clyde said truthfully, ignoring the blonde's outburst. "I mean, c'mon your eyes for starters dude, they're pretty and now that you don't twitch an' shit anymore, that doubles the points. So what we're gonna do today is head down to the mall, and give you a makeover to impress the person who likes you."

Tweek blinks twice, a faint blush coloring his cheeks. "Umm okay, but you mind telling who the person is, and do you have the money to do this?"

Clyde shook his head as he started his vehicle. "Nah I wanna see both of your faces when you see each other, and yes I do have the money to this."

He drove off with Tweek telling him to put on his seatbelt to the mall.

Time skip: The next day after school

Kyle opened his locker to put his books in to, but before he could do so, a folded piece of paper fell from out of it. Sighing, he bent down to pick it up, having received a lot love letters and thought that today would be the one day he didn't get any. He opened and read it:

"Hi I know that you're tired of getting these love letters, but I just wanted to get this off my chest and be done with it. Whenever you read this, please meet me at Stark's pond after school today if it's not too much trouble. I look forward to seeing you."

Well when it's put that way, Kyle didn't have the heart to decline such a polite letter, and he knew Cartman wasn't this crafty with his words. No matter how many times he'd tried to fool him into believing that the notes were from actual confessors. Kyle placed his books into his locker, then grabbed his bookbag. He closed the metal door then headed towards the school's double doors, walking out them and going to his car. He entered his ride, and drove to Stark's Pond, not seeing a smiling Clyde standing by his truck as he left the school's parking lot.

Upon arriving at the well known pond, Kyle parked his car across from the meeting spot then got out. He crossed the street and walked over to the bench where he found a blonde haired figure sitting on it. Kyle slowed his pace as he approached the person, this was actually his third time receiving a love letter from a guy, but none were never formal or nice about it. No matter how handsome, sexy, or whatever this guy was, he only had eyes for a certain crazy haired blonde and no one else.

Kyle cleared his throat. "Umm excuse me?"

The individual's shoulders flinched slightly. After a second or more, they turned their head around to look at Kyle. Both of their eyes widened in complete shock.

"Kyle?"

"Tweek?" They asked simultaneously, gaping at each other then blushing afterwards once realization struck them.

Tweek stood up from the bench and Kyle instantly took in his crush's new appearance. Tweek's hair was tamed, combed and gelled back all the way down to his shoulders, he's wearing a black V-neck t-shirt exposing his collarbones Kyle's lime-green eyes lingered on for about ten seconds. The left side of Tweek's shirt was partly tucked into his ripped blue jeans revealing part of a green and black studded belt. A green studded wristband was on his left wrist and a black studded one was on his right, and he's still wearing the shoes he wore today: green converse, completing the look.

Kyle could practically drool right now, not even caring in the slightest at the embarrassment he'll undergo if he did something like that.

Tweek rubbed his left arm sheepishly, still blushing. "U-umm well, this is kinda-"

"Awkward? Yeah," Kyle finished for him.

The awkwardness shifted into verbal silence.

Kyle scratched the back of his head, and broke the uncomfortable silent atmosphere by saying, "Ahh, screw it." He rounded the bench, and the next thing Tweek knew his lips were meshed against Kyle's. The force was soft with careful precision. Blue-green eyes enlarged in resurfacing shock, but slowly slid closed the longer the kiss progressed. The two remained that way until they both needed air, Kyle pulling back madly blushing and panting slightly. He averted his attention down to the ground away from the equally blushing and panting blonde.

"S-sorry about that," Kyle apologized, abashed. "I-I don't know what came over me, no I mean I do but-"

Tweek's chuckle interrupted him. As he looked up, Tweek glanced down at his hand going for the embarrassed redhead's own. "It's okay," once both hands interlocked with each other, Tweek looked back up into Kyle's eyes with a smile Kyle classified as adorable. "I like you too."

Kyle couldn't resist himself and he kissed Tweek again, this time without the threat of dying of oxygen depletion. They pulled apart slowly, their hands still intertwined as they shared a sweet smile. Kyle motioned for them to sit down on the bench, and from there they chatted about whatever that came to mind while Clyde fist pumped at his success from behind a tree.

(A/n: Had fun typing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it. The next paring: Styde)