Anime

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the fourth chapter featuring Cryde. Please enjoy)

Clyde Donovan was with his grumpy boyfriend on a Friday night. They were at Craig's house, and in his room when he had called Clyde over after arguing with his parents.

The Tucker's never supported their son for being gay, and when he told them that he was going over to his boyfriend's house that afternoon, his mother forbid him from going with a middle finger. Craig returned the gesture, ignoring her and heading out of the door.

When he returned home that evening, he was greeted by his displeased parents flipping him off once he'd stepped foot into the living room. "You have a lot of nerve coming back here after you'd so disrespectfully disobeyed me," Laura said angrily.

Craig rolled his eyes as he flipped both her and his father off. "I don't need any of you telling me what to do, I'm 18 now and I plan on moving out of this shit house soon. So until then I'm doin' whatever the hell I wanna do, so you two can shove your orders up your-"

"Listen here Craig Motherfucking Tucker," Thomas demanded, cutting him off. "As long as you're in this house you will-"

"Yeah well I don't have long so you're just gonna have to deal," he interrupted the man in return. Craig flipped them off with both middle fingers raised, and they copied him. He marched upstairs to his room.

"Why can't he behave like sweet little Ruby?" His mother sighed when Craig was out of sight. His father nodded his head in agreement, Ruby smiled from her position at the top of the stairs then returned to her room after hearing the commotion.

After that BS, Craig called Clyde over. Craig told him to enter through the front door so he could see his asshole parents' reaction, and needless to say, it was worth it. Their face was so red with anger that they stated that they were leaving the house, but not without taking Craig's Red Racer DVD's. Craig kissed his boyfriend in victory as they left with his DVD's, knowing later on he would miss them greatly (He bought those with his money, not them!)

Afterwards, they went to Craig's room and sat on his bed. "Sooo ummm," Clyde began, breaking the awkward silence. "Wanna do something? Play video games? Watch a movie?"

"I planned on watching Red Racer, but those bastards took my DVD's," Craig complained scowling at his t.v.

Clyde sighed, but then got an idea. He got up on all fours, and crawled over to the noirette's desk to retrieve his laptop. Once he grabbed it, he crawled back next to Craig. Said teen looked at him as he began to work on his laptop. After a minute or two, the brunette smiled. "Look here," Craig glanced over at his laptop's screen, and raised an eyebrow. "We can watch this instead."

"Ajin: Demi-human? Have you seen it before? I thought you didn't like scary stuff," Craig pointed out as he looked back at his boyfriend.

Clyde gave him a one-armed shrug. "Only the first two episodes, and it's not that scary or really scary in general...as far as I know, but you still wanna watch it?"

"Guess so." Craig got up to turn off the lights thus the two started watching the anime.

After three episodes, Craig thought of something. "McCormick needs to be in this. He dies pretty much all the time, and comes back to life like it's nothing. The only difference would be that he would have a monster in him or whatever the hell those things are, plus Kaito's hot."

Clyde paused the video to look at him. "Kenny does? Since when? And yeah I agree, Kaito is hot."

Craig just shook his head, forgetting that only certain people can remember Kenny's deaths. Clyde wasn't one of them. "Nothing, let's finish watching this, it's really good so far."

Clyde nodded in agreement. "Yeah it really is, aaand it helped you get over your shitty day today," he said playfully nudging his arm.

"Tch, don't remind me. Oh yeah save this website, I'm goin' to this from now on..well until I get my Red Racer DVD's back."

Clyde smiled. "Sure thing." And they continued watching the anime in each others arms until 3:00 a.m.

(A/n: Freaking loooove Ajin, it's a really good anime and is totally worth the watch and they also need to hurry with another season, leaving it off with a cliffhanger not cool. I hope you enjoyed and the next paring: Creek)