sixteen

As soon as the school bell rang, Junhoe rushed out from the room while saying that he need to go to the toilet.

"Argh my tummy!" Junhoe shouted loudly while running away and that's made Aejin chuckled.

Aejin packed her stuff and help with Junhoe's stuff. She waiting for Junhoe but he didn't come back.

So she end up head out to the canteen first. So she can meet to J guy.

"Who the fuck is this guy?" I murmured and headed to the canteen.

And BOOM there's Junhoe smiling like a fool at me.

"Don't say it's you who's gave those notes!" I said as I walked towards him.

"N-no. I'm just e-ating." Junhoe startled.

"Then why are you smiling?"

"I t-thought you gonna be m-mad because I c-come here first." Junhoe stuttering with blinking eyes staring at me.

"I thought it was you." I sighed and sat in front of him.

Both of them just eat something to fill their stomach and head to the locker as always.

To check if there's note since that J guy didn't show up.

-

"When you read this note, go to the school's garden. I changed my mind. I'm sorry but I'm too nervous when I saw you at the cafe earlier and decided to run away."

- J

-

I swear if this J whoever he's, I'll kick him in the face if he fooling around and waste my time like this.

"What did he say?" Junhoe took the paper from me.

"What the fuck?" Junhoe murmured.

"Let's go." I told him.

-

When we arrived at the school's garden, there's no one to be seen there.

Suddenly Junhoe jumped in front of Aejin. She jumped back a little and kinda shocked.

"It's me, it's me Aegi. I gave you those notes. I love you. I'm your future. Please be mine!" Junhoe said out of sudden and left Aejin dumbfounded.

Her jaw dropped and gasped.

"No. Not you!" She started to hit Junhoe's body and Junhoe keep laughing. "Not me! I'm just kidding!" He laughing and Aejin keep hitting him.

Until someone cleared his throat. We both staring at each other before turn our head to that guy.

"Hi, I'm Jinhwan. Kim Jinhwan. This is awkward. But I'm who's gave you those notes." Jinhwan said as he rubbing the back of his head with a shy smile.

Aejin just dumbfounded still meanwhile Junhoe just staring at that guy.