twenty two

"I swear that I'm serious about this. Do smile much more. You keep frowning since the other day before."

"Tch, how can I smile?" She rolled her eyes.

"Like this." Junhoe put his index fingers at the end of her lips and pushed up.

That's make her let out a little chuckle.

"Not that hard." He said and I slapped his shoulder lightly and left that note in my locker as we walked away to the cafeteria.

-

While we're eating and talking about random stuff, I keep feeling uncomfortable on my seat.

"What's wrong with you?" Junhoe asked.

"I don't know. I just feel so uncomfortable?"

"Why? Are you period?"

"Yahh shut up." I slapped his hand.

"No. I think someone is watching." I whispered and Junhoe shot his head up and looking around.

Suddenly a random guy came towards us.

"Here. Someone asked me to pass this note to you." He said as he placed that note in front of me.

"Who told you to do this?" Junhoe asked and I gave him a look too.

"I dont know."

"What's your name?"

"Bambam." He said awkwardly.

"Hm, go away." Junhoe said and he run away from here.

"I want to invite you to my birthday party soon. You know that Cherry's club? Come at 8PM and you'll know who I am."

"I can't believe is guy." I murmured.

"Isn't Cherry Night Club's Yoyo hyung's night club?" Junhoe asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Let's just go then. We both know him and we can ask him who're having birthday party there."

"Sure."