thirty three

About almost 2 hours and half in the car, finally they're arrived.

"Noona. Aejin noona wake up. We're here." Jungkook shake her shoulder softly.

"Uh?" She opened her eyes and stretching her arms while let out a yawn.

Before she open the door, she turned around to Jungkook and give him a warm hug for a moment while whispering.

"Thank you for helping me."

"No worries. I'm always here for you." He patting my back.

"You want me to wait or?" He asked as I released him.

"Yeah. Wait for me. We don't know if he will run after me with a broom yelling at me to just go, right?" She chuckled.

"And why you give me a hug already? We can hugging later." He elbowed at me playfully.

"If he accept me, I can't hug you anymore. So better just give you one now." She raised her brows.

"Than, can I get one more last hug from noona?" He asked awkwardly.

"You're weird. Alright, sure." And she wrapped his arms around him once again before went out from his car.

-

She's so nervous and her knees about to turn into a jelly right now, standing in front of the door.

Ready to ring the bell.

'Ding Dong'

"Coming!" A familiar voice cooed.

Junhoe's eyes widened when he saw Aejin's figure standing in front of him.

"Aegi.." He cooed in disbelieve.

He just moved here yesterday and Aejin already here. Of course he shocked since he didn't even tell her about him moving here.