twenty four

Aejin quickly ran out after she heard a honk from outside, leaving her mom and dad who's talking to her.

"Aigoo this girl." Her dad whined and her mom just chuckled at her clumsiness.

-

"Let's go." She said as she closed the door.

"Why are you so excited?" Junhoe raised his brow at her.

"Because I finally will know who's that guy? Like.. again?" She raised her brow back at him.

"Right." Junhoe cooed and they drove off to the night club.

As soon as they arrived, they headed to the counter and asked the waiter where's Yunhyeong.

"He's at the back. Want me to get him?" The waiter asked.

"Of course. Do you think we asked where's him for nothing?" Junhoe spat.

Aejin elbowed him and said sorry to the waiter and he left to get his boss.

Awhile later, "Huh Aejin, Junhoe? What are you guys doing here?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Did you know who booked this club for birthday party?" Aejin asked.

"It's-"

"It's me. Park Jimin." Aejin turned around and faced Jimin who's smiling at her.

"Did you trying to play around with me like what Jinhwan did with notes?" Aejin furrowing her eyebrows.

"I heard you rejected him and I thought it's fun to do this. So tried and now.." He walked closer go her.

"I wanna tell you how much i love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He took out a bouquet of roses.

And Aejin started sneezing really hard.

"I'm sorry-" She stopped as she sneezed.

"Shit! Hm I can't. I'm sorry." She sneezed again. "Sorry." She glanced at him and pulled Junhoe's hand with her.

"I never thought that Jimin like you." Junhoe still a little shocked.

"Forget it. Treat me coffee." Aejin said after they hopped in his car.

"Unbelievable." Junhoe chuckled and Aejin just keep rubbing her nose and sneezing.