thirty two

A week later, Junhoe heard from other people that Aejin officially dating that guy, Jeon Jungkook.

And that's hurt Junhoe really bad He feels like someone just stabbed his heart on repeat.

He can't believe that he's actually loose someone he love the most.

Aejin always hanging out with Jungkook and have no time to spend with Junhoe.

Jungkook actually Aejin's old friend who just moved into their high school.

She didn't get to introduce him to Junhoe since she got another plan after heard of Junhoe and Jinhwan's conversation the other days.

Junhoe about to talk to her, but he can't. Actually he tried but she's too busy with Jungkook and always make excuse when Junhoe tried to talk to her.

But the next day, Junhoe didn't came do school.

And that's make Aejin became worried if he's sick or something. She texted him but receive no reply.

So she decided to call his mom and shocked when his mom told her that they're moving to his dad's hometown.

She's just too sad to talk to others. Junhoe left her alone and she have no one beside Junhoe and her family.

She walked to her locker and saw a note.

"4864"

Wrote on that note and that numbers is..

Her eyes widened and gasped. She grabbed that note with her as she running out from the building to her the bus stop.

Desperately waiting for bus or any cab, panting so hard from running.

Suddenly a car stopped in front of the bus stop and rolled the window down.

"Need a ride?" Jungkook asked while rising her brows.

She nodded and smiled at him as she entered his car. He drove off after she told him the address.

Opened the note again, she smiled while tears keep rolling down her cheeks.

"사랑해요"

'It's Junhoe's handwriting.' She thought by herself.

p.s: well, 4864 means saranghaeyo. you just need to count the strokes for each words. if you know what I mean.