1

"Breathe," he whispered with a smirk as she parted her lips gasping when he hiked up against the wall.

"Cas, please," she whispered almost begging him even.
"I told you to never flirt with any other man besides me. I am your husband woman," he growled as she pulled him closer tightening her legs around him.
"I'm sorry," she said as her body shuddered as he played with her.

"You are going to be sorry my dear wife," he said throwing her onto the bed.
She looked at him with a smirk grabbing his tie pulling him towards her.
"Let me guess," she said with a mischievous smile. "I won't be walking properly for some time, better yet stay in bed the whole day," she said yanking his tie off him as he shrugged his shirt off.
"I believe we are going to have to take your punishment up a notch," he said tying up her hands. "I know how you like to use those little hands of yours to do wicked things," he smirked in triumph as she looked at him appalled.

"Now where were we? Ah yes," he said laying her down ripping off her undergarments.
"Don't forget to breath," he teased as she gasped when his fingers traveled down south. "And let me warn you if you find your release before I tell you, your body will be screaming out in pain by tomorrow especially my kitty," he said running his fingers over the entrance of her sex.

She couldn't hold on any longer as he used his tongue and fingers to pleasure her before he lifted her legs taking her in one thrust. Slowly pulling out her eyes rolled back as she gasped audibly.
"Cas," she begged.
"What is wrong my sweet?" He asked her stopping any movement.
"Harder," she said opening her eyes as he untied her hands wanting to feel her hands on him.
"As you wish," he growled giving her both pleasure and pain as their bodies become one.

He felt her muscles clench around him before he drew out flipping her onto her stomach before he rammed into her as she screamed his name finding her release.
"What did I tell you," he growled gripping her hips his tempo increasing as she moaned in it the pillow feeling another orgasm building up.
Trying to form a sentence she failed miserably as her body trembled under his.
"Don't you even dare?" He said as he spilled his seed in her crying her name out as he hit her spot making her come instantly.

Pulling out of her she rolled on their back expecting him to be done but she was surprised when he grabbed her legs pulling her to the edge of the bed kneeling before her.
"Pleasure yourself," he commanded as her hand traveled down as she began to pleasure herself as he watched her.
He was as hard as a rock as she moaned in ecstasy before he stopped her taking her hand and slowly licking her fingers before he used his tongue to taste some more of her straight form the fountain itself.

"Tell me what you want Nia," he whispered as his stumbled scratched her thighs.
"I want you," she moaned as he slit two of his fingers into her, playing with her.
"What do you want me to do."
"I want you inside of me. Making love to me, f**ng me hard until I cry," she said sitting up seeing him grow larger as she blinked twice thinking her eyes were deceiving her.

"Will you obey me?"
"Yes."
"This time if you come before I tell you, I will have my wicked way with you twice more," he said driving his member into her as she cried out in pleasure as he moved for her to straddle him allowing her control as she rode him like a bull their hands intertwined as they kept their eyes locked on each other.

And disobey she did...

----

"Take care of yourself kitten," he said kissing her before waiting for her to get in safely watching her walk into the restaurant with a slight limp.

"Girl you didn't do what I think you did?" Bree said as soon as she walked in.
"Good morning to you too Bree," Sonia said as she opened her office. "And what are you talking about."
"Okay I have noticed this. Whenever you two go out and you flirt with some poor soul you come in with a slight limp," she said as Sonia took her seat trying to hide her discomfort.

"Bree I need you to take care of today's orders," she said just as her phone rang seeing the caller id she frowned.
Answering it she heard her husband's voice.
"Hey baby, are you alright?" He asked worriedly whilst Bree stood looking at her.
"Hmmmh," she said before hanging up a smirk forming on her lips knowing he was most likely turning around right about now. "Bree when Cas comes by tell him I don't want to be disturbed," she said walking towards her sofa lying down.

"Sure thing boss lady," Bree teased leaving her office.

"What do you mean she is napping? Is she not feeling well?" She heard him growl before he barged into her office. "No interruptions," he growled before slamming the door shut.
Keeping her eyes closed she felt him near her before his fingers grazed her cheek.
"I told you to stay at home and rest," he said in a gruff voice as she opened her eyes.
"If I knew I was going to be this sore I would have," she murmured seeing a smile form on his lips.

"You asked for more," he smirked. "How could I refuse my wife such pleasure," he said.
"There is no pleasure now," she frowned as he lifted her up into his arms.
I know the perfect remedy," he whispered. "And I am sure I can take your mind off the pain," he murmured inhaling her scent as she clung onto him.
"Just make the pain go away," she whispered into his neck as he walked out of the establishment leaving Bree in charge.

----

"It's not fair, why aren't you in pain," she mumbled.
"Trust me love. When you are in pain. I am in pain as well," he said watching her play with the bubbles as they fell silent relaxing in the scented water.
"Better now?" He asked holding her close as the warm water lapped against them.
He received no response finding her already asleep as she held onto his arms. Lifting her up she snuggled closer to him seeking out his warmth as he quickly grabbed a towel before she woke up.

Laying her on the bed he didn't bother dressing her as he slid in behind her holding her close as he inhaled her scent which calmed him down as he thought over how he would reveal his true identity to her.

She had accepted him as a 'problem solver'. He never did anything illegal but knew the right people because of who he was. Just like his good friend Linc he was a very powerful and wealthy man.

They had just been married for over a month and he had presented her with the restaurant as a gift which she refused at first only accepting after some begging. He could not deny his feelings for her even though she did not even know that half the staff were not her employees but his, placed there to protect her.

She was the one good thing in his life aside from his status.

"I love you so much Nia," he whispered as she snuggled closer to him in response as he looked at her with sincerity.

To be or not to be....?😏
Shall we kickstart their journey...?

Cover assistance anyone, please 😰