12 - Mind Games

"How may I help you?," Cas said holding Nia's hand securely in his as he stepped into the room with her close beside him.

Their guest ignored him keeping their gaze on Nia.

Turning slightly to look at Nia he noticed that she too was starring at this person.
"Kathrine," she whispered as the woman gave her a cold stare which she quickly masked by relaxing her facial features.
Nia let go of his hand as she stepped towards her old friend.
"Katey," he heard her whisper once more as they embraced each other.

"This is Katey?" Cas asked as Katherine turned her gaze to look at Cas appreciatively.
Nia looked at him nodding her head yes, a smile brightening her features. Cas gave her a weak smile not liking her friend one bit.

"Please, take a seat, let me get you something to drink, you must be parched in this heat," Nia rambled directing her to a chair, before leaving the room, before Cas could stop her.
"Katey?" Cas murmured sitting across from her as the woman literally eye raped him.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet the prince who has ben causing chaos," dear Katey said with a forced  smile. "I see why she is so taken with you," she said as her eyes narrowed into deadly slits.

He looked at her seeing the true viper she was before sitting up leaning towards her his elbows resting on his thighs.

"Before my wife returns lets get a few things straightened out. Hurt her and you will be dealing with me, keep in mind you are in my world and with one word I can have you locked up throwing away the key in the deepest waters this planet has to offer. Secondly I know who sent you here, your motive I am not yet quiet sure of but in a few minutes I will know," he seethed. "Last but not least, look at me in that prevented manner I will have your eyes gauged out and thrown to my dogs," he said in a deadly tone before replacing his angry expression with  a smile just as Nia walked in followed by a servant.

"You shouldn't have gone, the servants would have come if you simply called for them," Cas said as she sat beside him.
"I...well, I..," she blushed as he stopped her with a simple kiss upon her lips.
"I shall leave you two to catch up. It was a pleasure meeting you Kimberly," he said.
"Kathrine," Katey corrected.
"Yes, yes," Cas said absentmindedly as Nia gave him a warning look.

---

Nia learned that her friend had moved away due to work demands and had lost all her contacts once she arrived in South Africa. This ensued a long conversation as they caught up on old times.
"So how did you find me?"
"Your husband told me," Katey said with a warm smile.
"Wait, Cas brought you here?"
"No silly, Clive told me," Katey laughed making Nia visibly pale. "He really loves you, you should come back home"

"Nia are you alright?" Katey asked.
"Get out of my house," they both heard as Cas stood by the door with two female guards flanking him.
"Nia are you going to let him do this to me? I mean he isn't even your husband," Katey said with an astonished expression.

"Remove her from my house this instant. Escort her to the boundary, I am sure my father will receive her with open arms," Cas said in a dangerously low voice as the guards stepped into the room getting ahold of Katey.

"Katey," Nia said in a clear voice.
"Did you not hear a thing I said as I told you everything that man did to me?"
"I heard it all," Katey smirked.
"Then why do you still want me to go back to him."
"You can work on your marital problems together," she said.
"I can't go back to him," she said stepping away from her supposed friend.
"Oh honey you will go back to him whether you like it or not, that is, if you want to know where your parents are?" She whispered with a sadistic smile as Nia lost all color in her face.