19

"Kitten aren't you tired?" as he slowly swam towards her laughing as she swam away from him with all her strength.

Quickly moving towards her he helped her out if the pool wrapping a towel around her covering her up.

"Not one bit," she responded to his earlier question as he pulled her closer. Wrapping the towel around him as he held her closer.

"What am I going to do with you woman. You need to rest, if not for you then for the baby," he said with a concerned look.

"Fine," she sulked. "But only if you..." she paused watching a drop of water cascade down his chest disappearing between them as she licked her lips.

"But only if I?" he questioned as his hands settled on her waist leaning his forehead against hers.

"If you promise..." she smiled stepping away from him with a playful smile as he lazily followed her wearing a shirt.

"You know damn well I am not good with promises," Cas chuckled as his gaze caressed her taking in her swollen belly. A sense of accomplishment filling him as he looked at his family. Helping her put on her dress.

"I know, but this one I am sure you can keep," she smiled wearing her slippers. Licking her lip she smiled getting the reaction she wanted form him before turning to go back indoors.

"Nia?" he said in frustration following her. She ignored him as she opened their bedroom door waiting for him to close it.

"And what promise is this?" he said locking the door before slowly moving towards her. Cupping her cheek as he pulled her closer with the other hand he smirked looking down at her. "What promise do I owe you kitten?" he whispered into her ear before kissing just below her ear lobe as she leaned more into him.

"Cas," she moaned knowing what he doing?

"Yes baby," he whispered releasing her.

"We need to shower," she said. "Maybe a cold shower for you," she said feeling his manhood poking her.

The deep rumble of laughter made her smile as he stopped her pulling her closer to him, her back to his front. "We can shower after you have your wicked way with me," he whispered making her smile widen as she pushed him down onto the bed.

His lips parted about to voice his thoughts as she straddled his lap. Taking her lips he kissed her excruciatingly slowly was she moved against him.
"Show me exactly what you want," he whispered intertwining their fingers. Moving to free herself from her clothing he stopped her taking back her hand settling them on his shoulders.
"I said show me," he whispered thrusting his hips up meeting her heated core.

Smiling at him she slowly began to move against him. Their clothes the only barrier but their emotions open.
"Let go for me," he said in a husky voice as she felt his bulge grow beneath her. Rubbing her heated core against him she cried out his name as she experienced her orgasm. Looking at Cas who kept his eyes on her clearly please she reached for his shirt pulling it off him. He did not object as she stripped him freeing him from the confines of his shorts. However he simply ripped her dress of her doing the same with her swim suit.

"Nice and slow kitten," he reminded her seeing unadulterated lust in her eyes.

"Its not my fault if I am so horny," she said biting her lips as he held her waist in place.

"Horny or not, I will still punish you if you hurt yourself," he said in a gruff voice watching her lips part her words dying upon them as her face read pleasure whilst he filled her up. "So beautiful," he breathed out as she slowly move up and down at a slow pace. Biting his lips she felt his hold on her tighten as she picked up her pace. Letting go he couldn't stop her as she rode him hard calling out his name over and over again. Taking her lips he muffled her screams of pleasure as they both came.