CHAPTER 80

Chapter 80

MERCY'S POV

I woke up to find Zach's arms wrapped around me, and he was wide awake.

"For how long did I sleep?" I asked as I untangled myself from his grip.

"Like an hour or less." He answered, looking up at me.

"Okay." I said, moving away from him.

"What was Skate doing here?" He asked, and I ignored him. I got up, and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Answer me." He snapped at me, again.

"It's none of your business, you're not my boyfriend." I said, as I started eating my cereal.

"You know what? You're right, I'm not your boyfriend and that's why you have no right to be jealous." He flashed me a fake smile.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, pretending as if I didn't know he was talking about Allison.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He crossed his arms.

"No I don't." I said, avoiding his gaze.

"It was obvious how you were jealous of Allison." He continued. And he was fueling my anger even more.

"Leave." I said, gripping the spoon harder.

It's strange how we were kissing and cuddling an hour ago and now we're fighting.

"Yeah, I'd rather hang out with Allison than spend the rest of the night with someone with nothing but negative vibes." He said bitterly and left.

Seconds later, I heard a loud bang and I knew he left.

A few days ago, I was doing great. I was happy, and for some reason things keep getting worse and worse lately, and it was driving me crazy.

I felt lonely, and I didn't want to call anyone or bother them. Zach was right, my depressing mood was contagious, I spread nothing but problems and negative vibes, and I didn't want to deprive anyone else from feeling happy and having fun, so I decided to suffer alone, like I always do.

My sadness was contagious, it was a deadly illness and I was starting to reckon that there will never be a medicine to make it better, nothing could make me feel happier and get rid of all of that negativity. And so I needed to keep it from everyone else, I needed to save them from the pain and negativity I was experiencing. It felt like I had a cloud above my head, following me everywhere I go, and anyone who gets close to me, will be followed by one as well. I was a prisoner of unfortunate events and grief, and anyone who got closer to me got enslaved by that sadness and negativity as well. It was destructive, and I didn't want to hurt people anymore. I would rather hurt by myself and be lonely, than be responsible and held accountable for making other people live like me becquse of this contagious chronis disease I have called sadness.

I was somewhat like a curse. Yes, I was cursed. I get nothing but problems, and so do the people around me.

And that's why I need to push them away. I need to push everyone away and learn how to deal with this, alone. All alone. Like always.

I sighed and I got up to pray.

A little while later, I was so bored that I decided to go on my social media accounts.

Surprisingly, the hate decreased dramatically. I guess God has answered my prayers. Some people were still sending me unecessary hate, though.

Then I noticed a lot of my friends, inclusing Harry's bandmates, were retweeting something Zach had written.

Soon after that, I found out that he stood up for me and heaps of people found out the truth.

I sighed because I wish that what he had done would fix things between us, but I was still upset that he blew me off for some dumb chick and he introduced me as his friend and he wasn't even there for me because he was too busy trying to woo her.

I had nothing to do, and I missed my family so I decided to skype with them all night long.

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

I said goodbye to my family members, as they had to go to bed because it was late in Tunisia.

And I was getting hungry, but I found nothing in the fridge so I changed my clothes to go out and get something from chilli's.

I looked into the mirror, and I felt so insecure. I kept comparing myself to Allison again, and so I refused to go out looking like that even if I was just going to chilli's to get dinner.

I pulled out tight high waisted pants that made my ass look even better, and a a tight shirt that only covered my boobs and about a bit the skin beneath them, so my stomach was showing a bit, but it looked good on me so I felt fairly confident in it. And then I let my curls which looked decent for once, down. I moistrized my face and eyelids, and I used a maroon shade of eyeshadow.And then I winged my eyeliner with the Kat Von D eyeliner and put on my false eyelashes by HudaBeauty, and I contoured my face and baked and then I used foundation above it to make the contouring less obvious, blending everything. Then I filled my eyebrows with the e.l.f cheap as heck eyebrow kit and I put on bronzer and highlighter. Then I contoured my lips and filled them with the KylieJenner Lip Kit in the shade of KoKo K. After I was finished, I grabbed my purse and got out, feeling a bit confident.