CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

MERCY'S POV

I woke up in a hospital room, my whole family was in there, a few of my friend and Connor.

Ugh, they're making me feel as if I were sick and have cancer. I just fainted because I haven't eaten anything in like a couple of days. They always make a huge deal out of everything.

"She's awake." I heard my mum say.

"You made us all worried about you." My grandma scolded me.

"We thought that you stopped starving yourself." My mum said yet again with a sigh.

"I'm not starving myself though?" I lied.

The doctor came in and smiled at me "How are you feeling?" He asked, nicely.

"Good, thank you." I said, returning the smile.

"You can leave right now, but please make sure to eat right. And drink plenty of water." He said, then I nodded and he left.

My friends gave me hugs and they left with Connor. I have no clue what that jerk is doing here. He's so annoying I swear to god. He should man up and stop being scared of his girlfriend.

"Why did you start doing it again?" My mother asked when everyone left the room, she was looking quite angry at me.

"Doing what?" I said, pretending as if I didn't know she was talking about.

"Starving yourself." She snapped.

"Oh." I mouthed. I won't tell her why, I don't need any more drama. I came here to escape the drama that was happening in London, not to go through more of it.

"I wasn't starving myself, I promise." I said. "I was just so busy lately, I wanted to spend as much time as possible with everyone and I kind of forget to eat and at night I just come back home exhausted so I don't bother to eat, AND I go out early in the morning to meet my friends so I always have to skip school." I added and I think she belived my lie.

"Next time, you will not go out unless you eat." She threatened.

"First of all, I'm 19. And next time?" I laughed. "I need to go back to school in like two days." I said.

"No, I won't let you go until your health becomes better." She said.

"Fine, but I'll only stay for 5 more days." I said and she nodded.

________________________________

HARRY'S POV

She was supposed to be here yesterday, but she's no where to be found. I went to her dorm room several times, I looked for her everywhere. I reckon that she hasn't come back from her country yet. What if she never comes back?

I shook the idea out of my head as I dialed Zach's number.

This lad has become kind of a friend of mine ever since he came into my house, I know I can trust him. I have never thought that him and I would get along, but he's sort of a really good listener. I could talk to him about Hollie and how Mercy makes me feel and he wouldn't annoy me and call me 'gay' for saying shit like that. I'll be nice to him as long as he doesn't make a move on my girl. Well my soon-to-be-once-again my girlfriend.

"Aye." He said with his Canadian accent.

"Hey mate." I said.

"Harry, it's 2 in the morning. What do you want?" He said, groaning.

I know I woke him up, but I don't give a fuck right now.

"Mercy was supposed to be back here since like, yesterday." I said, talking fast. too fast.