CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 48

MERCY'S POV

I heard someone banging on my room's door frantically, making me get up with fear occupying every single space in my body. And then Ryan walked in, he had horrific cuts all over his body, making it so hard to be able to look at his scary, disgusting and awful appearence. He began to take a few steps toward me, slowly with that smirk of his planted on his bloody face. I began to move with every force I had in me, trying to get up and escape, but I couldn't. I felt as if my body were glued to the bed, it was as if someone was holding me there, tackling me, preventing me to make any possible move. I opened my mouth, and began to scream Harry's name as loud as I could, but nothing came out of my mouth. No words whatsoever fell from my lips, I was defendless and helpless. So I started to shout Harry's name in my mind, hoping that he would somehow know I was in trouble and come to rescue me, but nothing worked.

I wasn't going to surrender so easily, though. So I continued to try to move and scream, but my attempts failed yet again as Ryan stood in front of me. His hands cupped my cheeks, stroking th.gently.

I was astonished by his gentle move, his comforting caress, until I felt a sharp pain in my cheek. That was when he slapped me and took a handful of my hair, dragging me out of the apartment.

I closed my eyes, waiting for my death, warm tears streaming down my face. I knew what was going to happen, he came back to get his vengence. I couldn't kill him, he was still alive, someone must have saved him.

I felt the absence of his figure so I fluttered my eyes open to find myself in the same forest where I murdered him a couple of weeks ago. He was no where to be found, so a wave of relief hit me. I let out a long and heavy sigh, thinking that he was gone and I wasn't about to die. But I was wrong.

He came out of the blue, and I felt my body get numb again. I couldn't move as his hands ripped my shirt open like he did before, then he attacked my neck and my chest with his sloppy kisses as his hands cupped my breast.

"Please let me go, please." I said, pleading him as I kept sobbing while he kept violating me with his kisses and touches.

"I'm going to fuck you so good, you'll feel so amazing." He whispered in my ear, chuckling. His words made me fringe. They were not seducing at all, they were rather disgusting and scary.

"Harry will kill you." I threatened, trying to move.

"How can he kill me when I'm already dead?" He answered as he bursted out laughing, not intimidated by my menace.

"I'm so sorry, please let me go." I begged him once again and as soon as his hands began to unhook my bra, I felt an adernaline rush in my body, blood pumping faster in my veins, it was the same feeling I felt before I escaped and killed him a couple of weeks ago.

I knew I had to take advantage of whatever was happening inside my body. I needed to run away, to save myself again. All I need was the power of will.

Surprisingly, I pushed him as hard as I could and my feet began to run to nowhere, I just ran and ran, feeling a bit happier because I knew he couldn't get to me. His body was too weak.

However, the forest was too big and I didn't know where I was going, until I found myself in the same cabin. Flashbacks ran across my mind, images of that horrible memory flashed inside my head. And my feet felt so heavy, I couldn't run anymore.

My pace was slowing down, I tried to speed up but my feet wouldn't allow me. They were getting heavier and heavier each time I take a step.

"Oh Mercy, I'm coming for you." I heard Ryan say as a laugh fell from his lips.