Chapter 1

One Day, you were driving and you were going about, 60 mph (miles per hour) which is normal, and you stopped at a light, and all of a sudden a cop pulls up next to you, you gasped he must've heard it because he looked over at you, you blushed and looked away, a couple seconds later you looked back at him, he winked at you, he mouthed "hey baby" you blushed fiercely, your thoughts 'oh my gosh, he is so hot, what the hell is his name?!?!'. He wiggled his eyebrows at you and made a kiss face, your eye twitched out of too much hotness. He like read your mind and lifted up his shirt half way for you to see his name tag,it said 'Mark Fischbach' he smiled,and it gave you butterflies, your eyes started batting at him without knowing it,he made a winky face with a kiss face at the same time. Your thoughts 'oh my god, I just wanna kiss him' he looked forward to see the light had turned green, you and him, went, and guess what, he followed you into the mall, he pulled you over ,but had no reason to, you didn't do anything wrong, he came up to your window and said "I'm gonna,need your license and registration paper please" you asked "why?" and he said "for being too sexy" he winked again you blushed,and got the items out,and said "here you go, officer" he blushed because you called him officer,he bit his lip,but tried to make it so you couldn't see but,you could and got,a little bit turned on (FYI this will not be a lemon) but you held it in,he asked for some weird info from you that a cop doesn't really need nor ask for "i need your phone number,  address and name, please" and brought out a notepad and pen, you said "my name, is y/n I live at (your address) and my phone number is (your phone number) " okay, thank you ma'am" "your welcome, officer" he winked and made a gun shape with his hand ( picture up top) and pressed his thumb down so that it made it look like he was pulling the trigger, he got back in his car and drove off your thoughts 'whoa, what the hell just happened?'