1. Me and my girlfriend

Tupac,

What's sup young world!

It's yo nigga Tupac Shakur, aka tha don.

I currently live in California with my baby girl Lisa Lopes aka left eye from tlc.

We met back in 90 so we've been dating for three years and counting now that's my baby girl to the end she got a nigga and I got her.

I remember it like it was yesterday, yo boy was only 18 years old since my birthday was in the later months.

I was walking into the store with two of my homies Kato and Shock g, when I saw Lisa herself walking into the store.

I always would tell my niggas that she was gonna be mine and I wasn't playing at all.

"Yo pac ain't that yo girl?" Kato asked.

I kissed my teeth and waved my hand at him. "Yeah and there go Aaliyah." I joked back.

"I'm not playing man there she go look."

"Yeah whatever Kato." I gave him the finger.

Then Shock turned my head around and I saw her standing there and she was eying me down like she recognized me.

I began to laugh and then I covered my face and I winked at her she smirked and waved her tiny hand at me.

I waved back at her and licked my lips she paid for her stuff and then she walked out of the store. "Yo I'll be back." I told them.

I walked out of the store and looked around for her, but I ain't see her no where, "Damn." I said.

"You looking for me?"

I turned around and saw her with that same smirk on her face I smirked back as I approached her.

"Hey ma."

"Hello Tupac." She said as a big smile grew on her face.

"Oh so you a fan huh?" I said as I placed my hands on her waist.

"Yeah your Tupac who's not one?" She giggled.

I smiled at her she smiled back at me and placed her right arm on my shoulder. "So what's sup?"

"What's sup with chu?" I laughed.

"Nothing much." She shrugged.

"Well that's good cuz I'm single as fuck baby girl."

"Me too."

"So um, can a nigga take you out some time?" I smirked as I pulled her closer to me.

"I would love that." She smirked back.

"Good."

She giggled and covered her face I moved her hand down. "Girl stop covering yo damn face."

"Why?" She said.

"Cause I can't see yo beautiful ass face baby girl."